No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Szpilka, Adam Kowancki - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the time View Post
    probably his mandatory stiverne. Not deontay's fault the wbc named stiverne the mandatory though.
    id rather watch wilder vs washington 2 anyday lmfao! Parker is getting a pass for passing on a unification with wilder and fighting fury! Did you notice that?

Comment

or they can add trout vs hurd to the figueroa vs guerrero fight.
      i thought this fight is on the guerrero vs robert card fight isnt it? Spilka is sitting infront of a guerrero banner lol?

Comment

Originally posted by marcianokilla View Post
        i thought this fight is on the guerrero vs robert card fight isnt it? Spilka is sitting infront of a guerrero banner lol?
        I haven't looked at the photos of this article, just came straight to the thread. Lol

But yeah, then they should add Trout vs Hurd then they will have 3 good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
          I haven't looked at the photos of this article, just came straight to the thread. Lol

But yeah, then they should add Trout vs Hurd then they will have 3 good fights.
          yeah i just double checked this is on that card but its on july 15 and if it was they would have had hurd and trout at the presser also right? maybe someone is injured or asked for more time...no one is even asking about that fight which is so lazy... these reporters will ask 10 other non related question but not about a good fight like this smh...

Comment

id rather watch wilder vs washington 2 anyday lmfao! Parker is getting a pass for passing on a unification with wilder and fighting fury! Did you notice that?
            Parker ain't getting a pass from me. His promoter Duco and Parker said they wanted Wilder and wanted to Unify. Parker visited with Wilder in the dressing room after the Washington fight. I know Wilder wanted it. Then Bob Arum who is now co-promoter of Parker shot down that idea and preferred Parker to fight Hughie Fury. Parker should have been adamant. But Parker doesn't get a free pass from me.

Comment

yeah i just double checked this is on that card but its on july 15 and if it was they would have had hurd and trout at the presser also right? maybe someone is injured or asked for more time...no one is even asking about that fight which is so lazy... these reporters will ask 10 other non related question but not about a good fight like this smh...
              Yeah probably not then. July 15th is about 2 weeks away. Well, hopefully we'll hear something soon about Trout vs Hurd.

Comment

parker ain't getting a pass from me. His promoter duco and parker said they wanted wilder and wanted to unify. Parker visited with wilder in the dressing room after the washington fight. I know wilder wanted it. Then bob arum who is now co-promoter of parker shot down that idea and preferred parker to fight hughie fury. Parker should have been adamant. But parker doesn't get a free pass from me.
                its so typical whenever an arum fighter blatantly ducks there is no story written or twitter bashing done from prominent boxing writers.... As soon as a haymon fighter ducks all hell breaks loose right on schedule from all sides at the same time.... Like magdaleno vs rigo duck! Valdez vs all the other champions! All these ducks and no stories about them....

Comment

its so typical whenever an arum fighter blatantly ducks there is no story written or twitter bashing done from prominent boxing writers.... As soon as a haymon fighter ducks all hell breaks loose right on schedule from all sides at the same time.... Like magdaleno vs rigo duck! Valdez vs all the other champions! All these ducks and no stories about them....

Good observation

Comment

Szpilka is truly cold blooded....

how could you fight your twin brother?

Comment

It's sickening. Arum must have some of the media on his payroll or something.

I don't mind that Haymon fighters get called out for ducking...as long as Top Rank fighters get called out too. Apply the same standards to ALL promoters.
                      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-29-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X