Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Unless a Lucky Punch, I Don't See How Broner Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Unless a Lucky Punch, I Don't See How Broner Wins

Four-division world champion Adrien Broner and undefeated three-division champion Mikey Garcia sat down with SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING(r) host Brian Custer last week in New York for an in-depth conversation ahead of their July 29 blockbuster showdown, live on SHOWTIME(r).

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, just wow. I like it. That's how you promote fights. I like the confidence.
    But I'm rooting for Broner mate. I also have no problem Garcia wining. It could open a lot more fights like a potential Crawford duel.

Comment

I like Mikey's confidence. He is about to smoke Broner.

Comment

One thing Broner has that I don't think Mikey has is heart. Mikey strikes me as the type of fighter that would retire after his first loss.

Comment

It ain't lucky if he lands 3 or 4 in a row.

Comment

Broner hasn't impressed me since DeMarco and hasn't really done anything since. His only real step ups in competition have been the two losses.

He's out there getting Split Decision victories over guys like Granados. Unless he really has his mind right for this fight and executes a perfect game plan, I don't see him winning this one.

Comment

AB is gonna surprise everyone when he comes out with a different type of fight.
              Its gonna be a chess match opposed to the action Broner fights usually bring.
              Last edited by Hatesrats; 06-27-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Accurate assessment. Broner doesn't throw enough and is not consistent enough to beat a guy like Garcia for 12 rounds.

Broner needs to stop Mikey because ain't no way in hell he is outboxing Mikey for 12 rounds.

Comment

Dont get to ****y now mikey lol

Comment

The expectations for broner are sooo low! This is a great position for broner to be in....

Comment

Working...
                    X