Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner made a good point at the press conference.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner's last fight at 140. He's strong as hell at that weight.

Comment

At first I thought this would be an easy fight for Garcia.
      But then who did Garcia beat that someone already beat, except the small, mediocre Zlaticanin?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        True but that was at Welterweight. Mikey's only fought north of 130 one time and that was against a border line midget.

edit: (small person I should say)
        yeah, that's true. but broner is saying that if he had fought mikey's opposition he would be undefeated but he was already fighting midgets and he is the bigger guy of the two, to me, he makes no sense

Comment

Broner is going to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            yeah, that's true. but broner is saying that if he had fought mikey's opposition he would be undefeated but he was already fighting midgets and he is the bigger guy of the two, to me, he makes no sense

Good point. This is going to be a great fight.

Can't wait.

Comment

Like I said a while back, we cannot underestimate the difference between a fighter who has had what 7 rounds in the last 3 or 4 years to a guy in Broner who has had a number of 12 rounds fights and in a couple of those 12 round fights, Broner came on late. So I have to wonder if stamina doesnt come in to play here with these two opposite examples. One has had great stamina building and the other fighter hasnt even gone 10 rounds in years. I'd call that a factor.
              Last edited by richardt; 06-25-2017, 11:17 PM.

Comment

The way Broner looked against Khabib tells me Broner is going to getting his pound of flesh against Garcia too. Broner will come into this fight at his best because he knows what a win means, and what a loss means with this fight. If it goes late, Garcia could be in some trouble.

Comment

150 pounds a month before the fight. I think it's safe to say he'll have no problem making weight.

A post shared by Adrien Broner (@adrienbroner) on

Comment

if we being real broner already had loses before he even made it to 135 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      The way Broner looked against Khabib tells me Broner is going to getting his pound of flesh against Garcia too. Broner will come into this fight at his best because he knows what a win means, and what a loss means with this fight. If it goes late, Garcia could be in some trouble.

YES!

Broner knows its do or die right now and he's training his ass off.

Comment

Working...
                      X