Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your PPV predictions for May-Mac and Canelo-GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your numbers are very realistic! I don't think Mayweather vs McGregor breaks Mayweather vs Pacquiao record but it will be another record breaking event 3+Million is minimum but breaking Mayweather vs Pacquiao is very possible especially when they start the Press Tour then all of the Pre Fight Build Up Shows the All Access on Showtime and the Pre Fight Stuff on UFC Youtube Channel

I think Canelo vs GGG still do their numbers, no need for Oscar and Benard Hopkins to be so insecure and bitter about the situation plenty to go around for everybody to make their money!

Comment

Mayweather vs McGregor- 3 million

canelo vs golovkin- 1.2 million

Comment

2.5 million
        500 k

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          2M? Pass the joint.
          You know damn well delahoya will inflate the numbers so I'm probably accurate haha

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            You know damn well delahoya will inflate the numbers so I'm probably accurate haha
            Lol I can't argue with that.

Comment

People are really going to buy in mayweather/mcgregor when they do a press tour

Comment

I think May - Mac has to be the hardest PPV prediction of all time... so many variables and unknowns.... for example; How much appeal does Mayweather even have now? Will the fight retain fans from MMA/Boxing? Etc.... So I really don't know... I honestly think the numbers could bomb or they could be ridiculously good... I think it could range between 1.X million - 4 million.... if I had to guess... 2.2 million or so... I honestly don't think it is half as big as May - Pac was... I really don't think the public was clambering for it.

And Red - GGG? Errmmm... I'd say a solid 1.2 - 1.3.... which would be pretty good.

Comment

If 2 Mexican fighters, one with the name Chavez can't break 1 million, why does anyone think some guy named golovkin will sell so much? Riding off canelo's coat tails. Canelo himself lately hasn't been a huge sell, even the cotto fight, which was huge did 900k and that's inflated.

Comment

No one ever knows the "real" numbers; everyone trusts his own experts, but I'll play:
                    Maygregor does 5 million PPV buys. May not be much of a fight, but these are the two best self-promoters in the game. Casuals make an event massive. This is the ultimate PPV for casuals event. Everyone will feel like an expert in the lead-up. It's brilliant marketing, and the fact that you guys don't know that this will shatter may/PAC shows that you're a bit deluded (in fact, some of you actually do seem positively certifiable, but I digress).

Boxing, NASCAR, golf, UFC, etc...has its core fan base. True. They're all just as rabid about how legit their sport is, and blah, blah. But let's be honest. If you're obsessed with boxing, you're at least a lurker on this board (or ones like it). It's a niche sport, and it ain't that big on its own (who the **** watches boxing olympics besides purists? No one. Because it's not as ENTERTAINING.
                    THIS IS SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.
                    ****!!!

This event will be massive bc of people hate-watching it. And the advertising dollars these guys are gonna make on the side?!!!
                    Behemoth. Bank it.

Canelo/GGG: 1.5 million buys

I'm going to a strip club for Maygregor, and hosting a fight house party for ggg/Canelo
                    It's two different types of entertainment. Embrace it.

People on this echo chamber have no idea how many celebrities these guys are going to employ. Bieber, Ronaldo, Steph Curry, Lil Wayne, Drake, LeBron, ESPN hosts--plus the fashion shows are gonna be insane. These are well-dressed athletes and there will be red carpet **** involved.

Fun fact: McGregor's simple, fake retirement tweet was way bigger than Kobe's real one.
                    Kobe's.
                    Last edited by nveleven; 06-23-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
                      No one ever knows the "real" numbers; everyone trusts his own experts, but I'll play:
                      Maygregor does 5 million PPV buys. May not be much of a fight, but these are the two best self-promoters in the game. Casuals make an event massive. This is the ultimate PPV for casuals event. Everyone will feel like an expert in the lead-up. It's brilliant marketing, and the fact that you guys don't know that this will shatter may/PAC shows that you're a bit deluded (in fact, some of you actually do seem positively certifiable, but I digress).

Boxing, NASCAR, golf, UFC, etc...has its core fan base. True. They're all just as rabid about how legit their sport is, and blah, blah. But let's be honest. If you're obsessed with boxing, you're at least a lurker on this board (or ones like it). It's a niche sport, and it ain't that big on its own (who the **** watches boxing olympics besides purists? No one. Because it's not as ENTERTAINING.
                      THIS IS SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.
                      ****!!!

This event will be massive bc of people hate-watching it. And the advertising dollars these guys are gonna make on the side?!!!
                      Behemoth. Bank it.

Canelo/GGG: 1.5 million buys

I'm going to a strip club for Maygregor, and hosting a fight house party for ggg/Canelo
                      It's two different types of entertainment. Embrace it.

People on this echo chamber have no idea how many celebrities these guys are going to employ. Bieber, Ronaldo, Steph Curry, Lil Wayne, Drake, LeBron, ESPN hosts--plus the fashion shows are gonna be insane. These are well-dressed athletes and there will be red carpet **** involved.

Fun fact: McGregor's simple, fake retirement tweet was way bigger than Kobe's real one.
                      Kobe's.
                      I was on the fence whether this PPV beats May-Pac and you just convinced me that it does.

It's the ultimate casual event.

Comment

Working...
                      X