Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Spews The Most Nonsense I Have Ever Heard (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm dieing mane! he said Tyson Fury sounds like he been deep throat!!! bwahahaha!!! thats why he been sounding like he lost his voice!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I'm dieing mane! he said Tyson Fury sounds like he been deep throat!!! bwahahaha!!! thats why he been sounding like he lost his voice!
      Lol not gonna lie that was funny lol.

Comment

dude it's an almost 2 hours long video, just point us where we should start watching

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          dude it's an almost 2 hours long video, just point us where we should start watching
          I listened to it in my car and couldn't take notes of the times when he was talking nonsense. He goes on for ages.. At one point I was agreeing with him but then he started talking like he's a accomplished A side HW with the best resume in boxing lol. He said so much more I cant even remember most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            What's Martins purse for Joshua got to do with Whyte? Because they have the same promoter he thinks he should be paid the same as if he was fighting Joshua?

Fighting Stiverne etc instead won't get him anymore credit or anywhere close as much money as Whyte. Beyonce is ducking.
            ignoring the fact that martin was fighting UK's biggest star right now that generates a lot. pretty sure wilder would get a lot of money if he fights joshua, but 7 millions for whyte???

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

This seriously made me sick. I always knew he was delusional but after hearing this interview.. I think he should be locked in a mental institute.

Some outtakes of what he says..

He feels like he deserves more than 3 million for Whyte because Martin got 5 million.. Then the host pointed out that ESPN actually states Martin made over 8 million dollars for the fight against AJ. So Wilder then says he should get 10 million for Whyte!!

The host then asks if he believes Eddie Hearn will make a counter offer.. Wilder says no way, they aren't going to pay me 7 million. So the hosts says that people will say you priced yourself out. Wilder then says he believes that's how much he's worth so he doesn't care!

Then he says no one wants to fight him and they're all scared. The hosts says Whyte wants to fight you though? So Wilder responds by saying everyone wants to fight for the World title.. Even his grandad will want to fight him for a shot at the title. WTF... So does no one want to fight you or does everyone want to fight you? Which one is it?

The host then says that people are making gifs of him going wild and throwing windmill punches, is there anyway he can work on his technique?. Wilder responds by saying that he does that on purpose and every windmill punch he throws lands on his opponent.. SERIOUSLY WTF!

This is proof he is deluded.. He says so much more rhetoric but if you can handle it, listen to it yourself.. It will make you sick.
              Good god man y'all act like Whyte is suffering some huge injustice. For God's sake Wilder is the reigning WBC champion. He's in charge here. Whyte can simply shut up until Wilder calls his name. Or better yet rematch DelBoy and win more convincingly instead of trying to grandstand and jump the line for the title shot..

Comment

This seriously made me sick. I always knew he was delusional but after hearing this interview.. I think he should be locked in a mental institute.

Some outtakes of what he says..

He feels like he deserves more than 3 million for Whyte because Martin got 5 million.. Then the host pointed out that ESPN actually states Martin made over 8 million dollars for the fight against AJ. So Wilder then says he should get 10 million for Whyte!!

The host then asks if he believes Eddie Hearn will make a counter offer.. Wilder says no way, they aren't going to pay me 7 million. So the hosts says that people will say you priced yourself out. Wilder then says he believes that's how much he's worth so he doesn't care!

Then he says no one wants to fight him and they're all scared. The hosts says Whyte wants to fight you though? So Wilder responds by saying everyone wants to fight for the World title.. Even his grandad will want to fight him for a shot at the title. WTF... So does no one want to fight you or does everyone want to fight you? Which one is it?

The host then says that people are making gifs of him going wild and throwing windmill punches, is there anyway he can work on his technique?. Wilder responds by saying that he does that on purpose and every windmill punch he throws lands on his opponent.. SERIOUSLY WTF!

This is proof he is deluded.. He says so much more rhetoric but if you can handle it, listen to it yourself.. It will make you sick.
                White is the no 5 ranked contender per the WBC. Behind Stiverne, Wlad, Ortiz, and Pulev. He can wait in line until it's his turn.

Comment

Lol, I've got to watch this video when I get home.

Dang dude, 2 hours???

I'm going to look for a shorter version of this video later.
                  Last edited by The Time; 06-22-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    This must be Wilder himself ^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Wilder take the Whyte fight STOP stalling to coast to an AJ title fight.
                    Whyte is a nobody and you know it.

Comment

You can ride Wilder's BONG while you watch him feast on bums for the rest of his career.

Smear campaign lmao.. I just quoted his own words which he said put his own mouth.. If that's a smear campaign then Wilder is his own smear campaign.

Get off his nuts man.
                      Your on Wilder's nuts harder than anyone. What is this your 50th Wilder thread this month?

Comment

Working...
                      X