No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter offers to train Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Could of sworn they stopped working with Conte awhile ago.
    That's also what I thought, but damn Ward looked like superman with those straight rights.

Comment

To get what he lacks, Kov needs to get trained by the Wizard of Oz.

Comment

lol well, I don't know if kov can be fixed after this

Comment

Talk about a guy getting hit below the belt. Hunter knows how to punish a guy when he's down.

Comment

I predicted this in one of my posts, during the aftermath of Ward's win!

Comment

lol...total ownage

Comment

I wonder if he would allow him and Ward to spar.

Kovalev is a good fighter but he obviously needs discipline. Hunter will be good for awhile but I'm not if he would be consistent.

Comment

Kov needs Putin to be his coach or Ivan Drago himself to get him to listen!

He has too much national pride to really listen to anyone!

Only reason he even listened to Jackson(see folks forget that Kov used to listen to John David Jackson back before the Hopkins fight) was cuz he was the first and so far only quality coach that have him a shot and stick with him!

Kov believed in his own ego and his stubbornness led to his own demise!

The guy needs to get the idea of that there's nothing wrong with asking for help and receiving it!

But yeah, Virgil is totally clowning Kov right now.....this is bad for the Krusher!

Thankfully he finally gave credit to Ward so it doesn't look as bad....but still bad!

Comment

He touched on something important when he said kovalev would have to respect him cuz he saw and exploited kovalev's weakness. Kovalev would first have acknowledge that he has those weaknesses....I'm not sure he has the ability to do that. He obviously didn't do it after the first fight...maybe this time will be different.

Comment

All good points made by Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X