Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Erupts, Tears Apart Hearn and Whyte Over Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's asking for 7 mil to fight Whyte what he wants to fight Joshua will be ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Geon View Post
      Wouldn't £3 mil be Wilders highest payday sounds fair considering against washington he made less than $1m
      Yes missing the point big time Whyte was KTFO by Joshua, when Wilder flattens in him 1 round everybody will say he was just another bum

Wilder beat Whyte who is my boy every day of the week.

Comment

The fear of losing to AJ's leftovers is strong in the windmiller. Kinda pathetic as well, but at least he is we can all have a good laugh at his cowardice.

Comment

That's an offer windmill man should not refuse!...He fights nobodies and fighting Whyte would increase his stock but I think he knows he needs a quick ticket with his very beatable style.

Fighting nobodies rubs off on you !

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Yes missing the point big time Whyte was KTFO by Joshua, when Wilder flattens in him 1 round everybody will say he was just another bum

Wilder beat Whyte who is my boy every day of the week.
            It's clear to see Whyte will put up too much of a fight for Wilder. Will he get more credit or as much money fighting Stiverne again? Try another excuse.

Comment

I wonder how much advance notice the WBC is going to give them before they test him for anything in his system that is illegal...

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                That's an offer windmill man should not refuse!...He fights nobodies and fighting Whyte would increase his stock but I think he knows he needs a quick ticket with his very beatable style.

Fighting nobodies rubs off on you !
                For me Wilder vs Whyte is a 50/50 fight but I give Whyte a chance to KO Wilder. Joshua is all around a better fighter than Wilder and still Whyte gave Joshua a tough fight even with his injured shoulder. A fully fit Whyte can KO Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  He didn't have a choice but to take that fight. He'd have turned that down too if he did. I bet he celebrated when it was called off.
                  WOW! WILDER went over to POVETKINS country to defend his belt and ur glad the fight didn't happen? Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                    he makes more than 1 million everytime buddy.Tell aj the bodybuilder to come out of hiding and stop hiding behind fat bums like whyte
                    AJ is currently waiting on Klitschko to make a decision on the rematch clause. The IBF is granting him until December 2nd to fight Klitschko in a rematch due to the clause. If Klitschko declines the rematch the IBF says AJ has to fight his mandatory Pulev.
                    Last edited by The Time; 06-22-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Bum-Squad​ apparently hitting the bong again!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X