Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Erupts, Tears Apart Hearn and Whyte Over Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
    Wilder practically 5th in line for a Joshua Fight

you have:
    Klitschko (contractually),
    Pulev (Mandatory IBF)
    Ortiz (Mandatory WBA)
    Fury (Bigger Fight in UK and more Money)- caveat if he isn't banned

I think he knows that, so why is he turning down 3mil for a Dillian Whyte, seriously bum or not that's an easy 3mill in the bank.

He's other option (Parker) has his own mandatory (Fury) coming up. So who else is out there for him
    If Haye destroys Bellew he'll be jumping back in there aswell

Comment

And Wilder wonders why he doesn't get any credit and zero fan base with the exception of Tuscaloosa.

What parent would want their kids watching or listening to this moron? Thinks he is shouting down the block in the hood, Show some class Deontay..
      Last edited by doninlouisiana; 06-22-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Odd Wilder as champion isn't making the offers?

Dimwit unknown un-managed clownish Wilder can't even amke offers on his own but has to receive offers from abroad. Hilarious yet understood that the poorly educated dim bulb Wilder is clueless and sadly mismanaged by idiots. Funny. Wilder is a ****** joke.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          $7 million to fight dillian whyte. He must be crazy. How much does this clown want to fight AJ? Worst WBC champ ever.
          As it's time to build up the AJ fight, I'm pretty sure Hearn is looking to lock Wilder up for a few fights, likely with an option for the eventually clash in the US. He's basically said this much. He's looking to be the main promoter when AJ shows up in the US; *which is probably something Dibella (Wilder's promoter) is against.

This is likely why Wilder is crying about $7 million. $3 million is plenty for him at this stage in his career. I think we'll see this fight happening soon at a slightly higher number in the UK. This is all just build up nonsense. Creating buzz. This is a PR stunt.

Comment

3 mil isn't good? These boxers nowadays, man.

Comment

This guy would rather fight Stiverne for significantly less money.
              That's why it's never good to make offers. The guy you're making offer to thinks he's some superstar or something.
              I'll let them beg if I were a promoter.

Since when did this guy become worth $3mil?
              Last edited by rickJen; 06-22-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Whyte, who has what? 27 fights in total both as an amateur and professional? He's literally learning on the job. His only loss came to the beast Anthony Joshua who he actually beat as an amateur. It's also a well known and well reported fact Whyte went into that Joshua fight with a busted left shoulder with Matchroom not willing to allow rescheduling or painkiller injections before the fight. Then he popped that same left shoulder during the fight and ultimately got slept. The way they were swinging in that fight someone was going to go to sleep.

Trolls and fanboys will no doubt compare Apples and Oranges. The reality is Wilder has not fought anyone remotely close to an Anthony Joshua or a seasoned veteran who is known for having a solid chin in Chisora. If I remember correctly Wilder was a regular sparring partner when Haye was in his pomp and Wilder used to get battered from pillar to post by Haye, a former cruiserweight. Haye could really **** though which is why he slept Chisora.

Anyway I'd still bet big money on Whyte beating Wilder from what I've seen. Whytes boxing skills have improved to the point where he actually wants to try and box to a decision instead of going for wild haymakers trying to knock fighters out all the time. His fitness has improved greatly since the Joshua fight. He just looks a solid heavyweight these days. A live dog. Possibly still European level at best right now until he gets a World level fight like a Wilder which he could in my opinion win and win convincingly.

The funny thing is Wilder doesn't see the bigger picture here. The reason Eddie wants Whyte to face Wilder is because he knows it's a win/win situation for all involved. Whyte gets exposure. Wilder gets UK exposure. Whyte has a real chance to beat Wilder setting up another huge Wembley filler for the Joshua rematch which Joshua actually wants to settle the 1-1 score and London rivalry. If Wilder wins then that sets him up for a potential Wembley filler. Wilders record is rubbish and he needs to take his highest payday with Whyte and go for broke instead of trying to take a shortcut to a payday with Joshua which will not be as much as it would have been with prior UK exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  This guy would rather fight Stiverne for significantly less money.
                  That's why it's never good to make offers. The guy you're making offer to thinks he's some superstar or something.
                  I'll let them beg if I were a promoter.

Since when did this guy worth $3mil?
                  Hes been offered £3million that's nearly $4million

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    Hes been offered £3million that's nearly $4million
                    You see Hearn and DiBella getting into it now on twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                      You clearly have down syndrome. Joshua has a contractual rematch with Wlad. Then he has to face Pulev in a mandatory fight forced by the IBF. In case you don't know the IBF enforces their mandatory the strictest of any sanctioning body right now. So instead of saying ******, illogical **** how about you go read up and educate yourself you ****ing idiot.

Wilder is a real bum, His best payday was about 1m and now he turns down a 3m offer to get exposure in the UK which will make his fight with Joshua 10x bigger why? Wilder is one of the worst heavyweight champions in recent history. He is only surpassed by Charles Martin. He is one of the most flawed HW champion in recent years. His last fight with an ex navy mechanic he had to go 5 rounds with him and was losing all of them because of Washington's garbage jab until he landed a right hand that won him the fight.

He has 38 fights and has knocked out 37 of his opponents. His only good opponent in Stiverne he could not knock out, he has knocked out 37 tomato cans its obvious that GGG gets his inspiration from Wilder. He won't ever step up and fight credible opposition and he lucked out that PEDketin was found with drugs in his system because I honestly believe if PEDktin didn't take any PED's he would have knocked out Wilder.

Joshua is pretty vulnerable as a champion but at least he in his 4 years of being a pro he wanted to fight a newly motivated Wlad who has been boxing for 27 years!. Wilder has been pro for 9 years and hasn't fought nobody. Joshua will take his ****ing head off and Whyte can beat him in a tough, close fight.
                      Ur wrong! JOSHUA doesn't have to fight KLIT if he doesn't want to. Also KLIT is still undecided about rematch. Do ur homework lil buddy!

Comment

Working...
                      X