Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Erupts, Tears Apart Hearn and Whyte Over Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boosh316 View Post
    For those that see Whyte as a bum, the key question is... Why on earth wouldn't you fight said bum for minimum $3m? If it's such an easy victory? What exactly is the issue?

Or is it that Whyte is indeed a threat to Wilder and he knows it. Judging from his childish, uneducated response I'd suggest the latter.
    You HEARN parrots are hilarious, what the f.uck has Whyte ever accomplished?

the reasons probably twofold

1. Whyte is garbage and a waste of time

2. Haymon doesn't want Want to have Wilder fight on Hearns terms, with the small chance that he loses and now HEARN has all the power in the HW division

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    mmmh no he's not.
    What has Whyte accomplished exactly?

His 1 win against someone with a pulse was a questionable decision against Chisora a fighter who is 11-7 in his last 18 fights. All of those Ws with the exception of Malik Scott are absolute nobodies . In fact calling them nobodies is being generous. The rest of Whytes W are against D-F level opponets. Think I'm lying name his second and third best name on his resume.

when the f.uck did Dillian Whyte become a tnreat. Stop lying to yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      mmmh no he's not.
      Based on what? His gift over a shot Chisora or his KO loss to a green Joshua?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boosh316 View Post
        For those that see Whyte as a bum, the key question is... Why on earth wouldn't you fight said bum for minimum $3m? If it's such an easy victory? What exactly is the issue?
        It's not that he's a bum. He's a credible guy. But he brings nothing to the table. Doesn't make any sense to go fight a voluntary defense against a guy not in your stable, in that guy's territory, on that guy's terms, etc. It's just silly. Hearn knows it's not a serious offer. It's just a smart way to get publicity for Whyte.

Wilder shouldn't have taken the bait. He shouldn't have even acknowledged the "offer."

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          You HEARN parrots are hilarious, what the f.uck has Whyte ever accomplished?

the reasons probably twofold

1. Whyte is garbage and a waste of time

2. Haymon doesn't want Want to have Wilder fight on Hearns terms, with the small chance that he loses and now HEARN has all the power in the HW division

What has Whyte accomplished exactly?

His 1 win against someone with a pulse was a questionable decision against Chisora a fighter who is 11-7 in his last 18 fights. All of those Ws with the exception of Malik Scott are absolute nobodies . In fact calling them nobodies is being generous. The rest of Whytes W are against D-F level opponets. Think I'm lying name his second and third best name on his resume.

when the f.uck did Dillian Whyte become a tnreat. Stop lying to yourself
          What the hell did molina, arreola, duhaupas, washington, szpilka etc accomplish? When did they ever become threats?

It makes all the sense in the world for wilder to fight a big ppv fight in the UK as a lead up to a joshua fight? Let's see if he can do better against Whyte than AJ did.

How can anyone deny this fight makes a lotta sense?

Completely pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Based on what? His gift over a shot Chisora or his KO loss to a green Joshua?
            lol green joshua. it's like a year and a half ago

He was green then too.

He didn't get a gift vs Chisora, stop being a little *****.
            And he's different because he's not coming off a loss in his last big fight

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              What the hell did molina, arreola, duhaupas, washington, szpilka etc accomplish? When did they ever become threats?

It makes all the sense in the world for wilder to fight a big ppv fight in the UK as a lead up to a joshua fight? Let's see if he can do better against Whyte than AJ did.

How can anyone deny this fight makes a lotta sense?

Completely pathetic.

You've had your lips around Joshuas d.ick ever since Erroll went to the UK and broke Kells face

Deontays opponets arent that impressive, but his opponets competition level sh.its all over Whytes which should tell you some thing.

And go back to my 2 points I made why Wilder and his team aren't even considering Whyte. But but but HEARN should dictate terms and make a boatload of money off Wilder and have a chance to control the HW division while risking a no name pawn in Whyte so he doesn't have to risk his Gooden goose in Joshua. You realize how stupid that sounds

Put the pom Poms down

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                You've had your lips around Joshuas d.ick ever since Erroll went to the UK and broke Kells face

Deontays opponets arent that impressive, but his opponets competition level sh.its all over Whytes which should tell you some thing.

And go back to my 2 points I made why Wilder and his team aren't even considering Whyte. But but but HEARN should dictate terms and make a boatload of money off Wilder and have a chance to control the HW division while risking a no name pawn in Whyte so he doesn't have to risk his Gooden goose in Joshua. You realize how stupid that sounds

Put the pom Poms down
                Oh have I? How many posts have I made about Anthony Joshua since Brook lost to Spence exactly?

Two fuking posts, one of them saying I'd like to see the Klitschko rematch and the other that Klitschko 1 billion % would be competitive.

Whyte fought Joshua and Chisora Those two alone are better than anyone Wilder has faced. You clearly know fuk all about boxing.

You're regurgitating Wilder's ghetto ass logic "dictate terms". WTF does that even mean you ******? That it's in the UK? Of course it is as Wilder is a bum nobody in america and couldn't draw a fly to a crap if his life depended on it. That it's on PPV? "oh no, free me from making tons of money".

That he'll have options on co-promoting Wilder in the future "oh no stop Hearn. Stop throwing all this money at me".

Take a hit crack head.
                Last edited by LacedUp; 06-23-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• What happened to Wilders mandatory against Stiverne? Is Wilder forgetting or Stiverne was like the hell with it...This call out is bs with Stiverne in the mix btw.

Even if Wilder weren't to fight Stiverne next and chase AJ. He wouldn't get the shot because AJ may have to fight Pulev or Ortiz if Wlad stays indecisive.

Wilder just take the bums money and keep moving. Sure you might knock him out later than AJ(Whyte will train alot harder imo) or earlier who knows. This will only make the fight that much better.

Comment

• Tyson Fury calling Deontay Wilder a BUM to his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL7h72NigqE&t=6s

Comment

• Omg. That was some funny trash talk!

I'm giving a B+.

Comment

Working...
                      X