Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I the only one who saw Ward rock Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I the only one who saw Ward rock Kovalev?

And then chase him around the ring to finish him? And did anyone notice Kovalev give up, defenseless, waiting for Ward to take him out?

Because with all the attention on these BS low blow threads, I'm wondering if I just made that whole thing up.

Ward smoked him. How about that for a narrative?

Smoked? Like here:

Comment

Yeah good thread . It was great to see, especially after all the Son of kov/ CoWard/ Andre fraud ****in nonsense. I've watched the eighth round about 15 times! And it gets better each time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
        And then chase him around the ring to finish him? And did anyone notice Kovalev give up, defenseless, waiting for Ward to take him out?

Because with all the attention on these BS low blow threads, I'm wondering if I just made that whole thing up.

Ward smoked him. How about that for a narrative?
        Same. That's what happened.

Comment

Too many crybaby ****s

Comment

Boxing news alert! Fighter and who takes a good shot to the face and gets on the defensive for a moment is done, finished, might as well call it a day.

Comment

Saw Kov get wobbled and backed up but continue fighting... Then get hunched over by a blatant low blow and Weeks jumped in while everyone (inclu 99% of these celebrating ward fans) type "wtf just happened?? time out? what's happening?" in the play by play thread.
              Last edited by ////; 06-21-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                Originally posted by //// View Post
                Saw Kov get wobbled and backed up but continue fighting... Then get hunched over by a blatant low blow and Weeks jumped in while everyone (inclu 99% of these celebrating ward fans) type "wtf just happened?? time out? what's happening?" in the play by play thread.
                Barring a few minor details, you both pretty much saw the same thing.

You gotta love boxing fans.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIbanjOfRTU

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Boxing news alert! Fighter and who takes a good shot to the face and gets on the defensive for a moment is done, finished, might as well call it a day.
                    For a moment eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X