Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev: I admit Ward was better. I give him credit. But I fought against two man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Ref didn't give Ward the standard 5 minute after that. So, why aren't you crying about it? Only when it's convenient to you, right?
    What are you blabbing about? When was Ward hit low?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Are you blind or pretending? You think that shot had power enough to lift Ward's legs? Ward saw it and tried to adjust to avoid or defend himself. No low blow at all here... Low blow is in my sig.
      I said trunk leg you ******. Not his actual leg.

I think you're better off going back to lurking as you claim you used to do...

All you do is cry and obviously can't read either.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        If I was judging from the frames in the second GIF, I would say the punch doesn't land at all. But it's hard to call it from that GIF though. It's low quality and both guys are moving so it's pretty blurry.
        So, what exactly lifted Ward's trunk in this GIF?

The wind from the punch missing?

Comment

lmao I really wouldn't recommend relying on that other GIF at all.

Comment

Lol honestly I don't even think the shot lands, but if it does it definitely is low. Not sure what you think you are seeing in that second image, or how you think it is any clearer a view
            Is it low? Really? Because if this is low, then every single Ward body shot was low...

Comment

lmao I really wouldn't recommend relying on that other GIF at all.

If that is low, then every single Ward body shot in this fight was low...

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                What are you blabbing about? When was Ward hit low?
                They call this low:

Comment

If that is low, then every single Ward body shot in this fight was low...

Lol @ you claiming that's Kovalev's elbow and glove. Especially in these ****ty ass pics. So, where's Ward's other arm?

This kid got x-ray vision. He can see Kovalev's glove thru Ward's forearm.

Comment

They call this low:

The arm is not visible in that frame, then the next available frame that GIF offers the hand is visible but the punch is over.

The view of Kovalev's elbow is blocked by Ward's glove and forearm here. I don't know how you can claim to see Kovalev's elbow or his glove in this image.

But by all means, continue to pretend you can see a clean body shot in that image.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-21-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Must have been the 2nd man that caused him to try to quit 5 times in the last 2 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X