Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Will GGG Be Ranked When He Gets KO'd by Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Will GGG Be Ranked When He Gets KO'd by Alvarez?

Style wise, are the Nelo haters gonna say "he would've lost to GGG a year before...he waited for Jacobs to beat him..."

Where he is now....the biggest hype job in boxing.

Comment

The thing is I like GGG but some of he vocal supporters are obnoxious. If he loses he'll be considered a good champ ( he might get HOF) who got his opportunities late in his career.

Comment

I dont see how jacobs beat him, gggee won by 2 rds imo but more n more as the fight approaches i think canelo will win. If that happens it will be a sad story around here

Comment

Money fighter waited for Brook and Jacobs to show him how it's done....

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            I dont see how jacobs beat him, gggee won by 2 rds imo but more n more as the fight approaches i think canelo will win. If that happens it will be a sad story around here
            Nobody ever gave Alvarez the benefit of the doubt. Alvarez has always come off cool in interviews. Its because the media tricked casuals that Alvarez was the weaker link. We'll see Dan Rafael come around

Comment

Canelo and Golovkin are gay. Call 'em both out instead of being a crybaby f@g every day.

Comment

You mean IF gets KO'd.

Comment

It would severely damage any legacy he has. Because I can't think of a good fighter who's not chinny who Alvarez has knocked out. But then again, thats what makes it unlikely.

Comment

Nowhere to put him, Mikey is back and he is due a spot in the top 10 P4P ranks. If GGG loses to Canelo and Mikey beats Broner, Mikey is already overdue his spot. GGG will have to get kicked out and Mikey will enter.

Comment

Working...
                    X