Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner savagely beating an unmatched Latino sparring partner, throw the towel!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner savagely beating an unmatched Latino sparring partner, throw the towel!

This is sad.

I'm one of the few who think this will be a good fight and Broner is unfairly being given no chance, but these easy sparring partners making me nervous. Look at this one too, looks like some Mexican guy off the street.

I hope Broner knows that Mikey Garcia is a top 10 P4P-caliber fighter that could easily be there in place of Inoue or Yamanaka. These easy sparring partners aren't nearly what he's going to face in the ring when he steps to Mikey.

Comment

Broner is picking up random Mexicans off the streets and beating the brakes off of them!

Wow this is not a good look!

Comment

Broner will beat Mikey Garcia, Broner is stronger and very slick.

Comment

He punched that man in the buttocks.

Comment

Thanks for the video. Think I have to place money on Mikey Garcia to win now

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Broner will beat Mikey Garcia, Broner is stronger and very slick.
              This from the guy who thinks Horn will beat Pacquiao and also said Vargas would KO Pacquiao and before that said Rios would KO Pacquiao with a left jab.

Comment

No offence to these guys but they look like they just came in to deliver pizzas and they got told glove up or you not getting out of here today.

Comment

Originally posted by CLICKS View Post
                  He punched that man in the buttocks.
                  He did too.

Broner's got issues, I kind of feel bad for the guy... Then he opens his mouth and I just get ready for the fight

Comment

I seen it and I honestly think this is one of the main reason we have seen no real improvements from broner.

Broner is without a doubt a great natural talent with above decent power and this is why this type of sparring had no real effect on him he was just too big and strong for anyone at those lower weights (minus ponce and that other mexican dude)/ Now fastforward to broner at the higher weights and he still has the same routine just bringing in subpar sparring so he can get the highlight reels and this is has stunted his growth as a fighter. His team are amatuers at this level and instead of admiting that and bringing in someone else who knows better at this level to help broner and give him what he needs at this level they stay shut and repeat the same failing routine out of fear of getting that checked yanked from them.

Comment

Working...
                    X