Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Mikey Garcia - Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Broner, the silly kid is going to wind up dead broke but he seems likeable. He acts like a damn fool but we all got the Maidana fight and there is no reason to wish bad on the man. I hope he gets the win.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Mikey is a weirdo to me, this guy is full of himself but he isnt even a name yet, he over there talking like he is something special slow your breaks man, you quit against Salido you got your nose hurt and you quit to get that secured victory
      Mikey is full of himself? Give me a break. You do know his opponent is Broner right? If Mikey is full of himself, Broner is a full blown raging narcissist on a permanent ego trip. I actually like both fighters and hope it's a good, competitive fight.
      Boxing is a one on one sport where once you're in the ring, it's just you and your opponent. There is no room for doubt or second guessing yourself at the top level. If you don't have total
      confidence and self belief, you're not going to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
        only video i saw was him standing tall for 12 rounds and fighting like a true warrior..... He didnt quit like that mexican punk victoria ortiz or Chavez Bum jr lmfao....
        Don't forget the Axe Man. He quit soon as a punch wizzed past his head. He THOUGHT he might get hurt and quit.

Comment

Broner will have a huge size advantage over little Mikey fight nite

Broner will weigh 160lbs fight night and Mikey will probably come into the ring at 144lbs. Big difference and give the edge to Broner.
          Broner winning hurts boxing alot

Comment

Originally posted by corelone View Post
            don't forget the axe man. He quit soon as a punch wizzed past his head. He thought he might get hurt and quit.
            yeah that jamaican bum coming off a 300 day layoff did quit! I agree! Im not the biggest broner fan but he deserves credit for moving up and taking those huge punches from a savage like maidana!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
              broner is giving mikey his biggest payday actually...Broner also looks in shape so thats why he is feeling good
              Stop it. Broner isn't giving Mikey ****. Haymon is simply cashing out on AB.

Broner is usually looks like he's in shape... until it's time for the weigh in. AB = Almost Broke

Comment

Originally posted by finito2k View Post
                stop it. Broner isn't giving mikey ****. Haymon is simply cashing out on ab.

Broner is usually looks like he's in shape... Until it's time for the weigh in. Ab = almost broke
                um broner is giving mikey the biggest payday dummy! Broner is the biggest star on showtime and his fights get the highest ratings on showtime.... Thats why mikey is getting the biggest paycheck of his life.... Haymon is mikeys adviser but broner is the one who approved this fight... Broner had 3 choices on who to fight and he picked mikey just like he picked maidana and just like he picked porter which were both tougher fights than mikey....

Comment

There is only one way Adrien wins--he trains right. If he's in shape, dieted down and actually has a good camp instead of his usual drama show (and clear that mind, bro!), he KO's Garcia with one of those beautiful, crisp counters. If not, Garcia owns him the entire 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Broner is going to destroy Mikey

Mikey has a questionable heart, with Broner we know he has no quit in him and he took Maidana best shots.

Only problem is Broner is 50 50,you dont know which broner you get is he serious or is he not?

If Broner is Serious he can stop Mikey.

Mikey is a weirdo to me, this guy is full of himself but he isnt even a name yet, he over there talking like he is something special slow your breaks man, you quit against Salido you got your nose hurt and you quit to get that secured victory

Dont get me wrong though, Mikey can fight and has power and can KO Pacquiao, but Broner is a tough fight for him.
                    you smoke crack much

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Quit hating man.
                      Mikey has a questionable heart... Lol
                      The guy is undefeated but has a questionable heart... That's the funniest shet I've read all year!
                      Do you remember Broner pulling that b itch move against maidana and trying to get him disqualified to get the win???
                      Yeah, acting like that head butt maidana gave him knocked him to the ground and really hurt him.
                      Yeah you remember that little stunt that didn't work!
                      You should be questioning Broner's heart, not Mikey's!
                      Exactly...it just didn't work so he was forced to continue fighting. Garcia got the questionable heart doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X