Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Gilberto Ramirez Expect Jesse Hart Bout in Late September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alberto12125 View Post
    I don't want to get into a racial war but last time I checked Mexican is a nationality not a race I've seen asian,white,brown and even black Mexicans
    Even an alien, if born in Mexico is Mexican but no, Mexican is a mestizo, Spanish and Amerindian. Where did you see an Asian Mexican?? Sounds ******ed, Asia is a continent. White is the same as Mexican, but Spanish white, or mixed with a northern European, " brown " is a ******ed term, brown can be for an indian or Italian. Regarding blacks....the few Mexican blacks are mulato and not pure black. The very few blacks in Mexico are not from there or are called negros, not Mexicans.

Comment

No Mexican is not meztizo in Mexico a Mexican is anybody born in Mexico I was born raise and still live in Mexico here is no Mexican from anywhere else you can be proud of your roots your parents but Mexican as far as anybody in Mexico is concerned is anybody born in Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        "Mexican American",, Mexican Blood and Roots. Yes he was born in America, that doesn't his change his bloodline or his culture.
        Try telling the people of Mexico that Oscar is Mexican see how that flys.

As far as I know they call him a fake Mexican

Comment

Ramirez is ordinary. Not interested

Comment

Originally posted by alberto12125 View Post
            I don't want to get into a racial war but last time I checked Mexican is a nationality not a race I've seen asian,white,brown and even black Mexicans
            Who do you work for the border patrol? who even gives a damn? he is Mexican American.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
              Try telling the people of Mexico that Oscar is Mexican see how that flys.

As far as I know they call him a fake Mexican
              Who gives a damn about Oscar ain't nobody talking about him David Benavidez is one badass Mexican American.

Comment

"Mexican American",, Mexican Blood and Roots. Yes he was born in America, that doesn't his change his bloodline or his culture.
                He was born here and he trains here.

When he wins a belt it's going to count as another world champion for the U.S. not for Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Ramirez is ordinary. Not interested
                  i think the word you are looking for is not ordinary
                  I think you meant to say BUM

Comment

Who gives a damn about Oscar ain't nobody talking about him David Benavidez is one badass Mexican American.
                    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    He was born here and he trains here.

When he wins a belt it's going to count as another world champion for the U.S. not for Mexico.
                    He went from calling him Mexican to Mexican American.

Comment

I'll give it a watch. Not sure why he's rated so highly though...

Comment

Working...
                      X