Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Like to See Sergey Kovalev Fight Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson would be the fight I would like the most.

Comment

Stay at 175.

Fight Stevenson and call out GGG.

Comment

Stevenson, Beterbiev or Gvozdyk are all fine fights.

Comment

Beterbiev would be the best fight I think, but it's a lose-lose for Kovalev. He either beats a guy who was "all hype" and hasn't beaten anyone, or he loses to a guy with 12 fights.

I think Barrera-Smith Jr winner is the most realistic option (especially if it's Barrera)

Comment

Alvarez. Joe Smith Jr./Barrera winner.

Comment

I don't have many qualms with any solid opponents at 175. There are a lot of options.

Comment

Take the remainder of the year off, regroup, get a different team, and come back to finish his career at cruiserweight.

Comment

Beterbiev in Russia.

Comment

I'd like to see him make a dedication to his career, he's done well, but it seems he's plateaued, he looked especially slower this fight, Maybe a change in trainers; if he truly doesn't heed Jackson as rumored then it's not going to get any better. I'd like to see him with a trainer that can push his conditioning and add to his offense some and tighten his guard to the body.

Otherwise Barrera/Smith

Comment

I think he is DONE! The Blueprint is out on him, he is WEAK TO THE BODY and that will be a target for all who fight him. Get INSIDE, go to the body and DRAIN HIM!

The Winner of Barrera vs Joe Smith would be great for him!

Comment

Working...
                      X