No announcement yet.

ZERO Class team ward at press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZERO Class team ward at press conference

Unbelievable. absolutely ZERO class . I have never seen a media room so 100% Biased and blatantly ANTI one fighter. Notice how these animals cant even shut up and let the speaker speak. Like a bunch of little cry babies that throw tantrums in the candy aisle of a grocery store when they dont get their way. And why are these animals even allowed in the media conference room?? If youre not a member of boxing media go and ****ing wait in the lobby until its finished. THis is what happens when hip hop homeboys start getting media credentials and passes.

Sounded like protesters at a Trump rally

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Unbelievable. absolutely ZERO class . I have never seen a media room so 100% Biased and blatantly ANTI one fighter. Notice how these animals cant even shut up and let the speaker speak. Like a bunch of little cry babies that throw tantrums in the candy aisle of a grocery store when they dont get their way. And why are these animals even allowed in the media conference room?? If youre not a member of boxing media go and ****ing wait in the lobby until its finished. THis is what happens when hip hop homeboys start getting media credentials and passes.
      your sig makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

You didn't hear any boos at the Ward conference. Why? They were kept out. They got more lax when Kovalev and Duva got up to speak. Why? To serve their agenda. It's so blatantly obvious. Haha. What b1tches.

Comment

lol...it was ward taking the high road mostly throughout the build up to this fight...meanwhile kovalev out there talking about how ward punches like a girl and he was gonna end wards career blah blah etc........sour grapes...kovalev got beat up ....beat the **** up......no one wants to hear excuses and crying......thats why

Comment

Hahahaha she dealt with the heckling pretty good. "shullup".

Comment

You are right. That's bad. They drowned her out with boos.

Comment

Tbh i dont even see the issue
                Those were lowblows at the end, below beltline. How its even disputed is beyond me.
                I dont really care cuz Sergey was going to lose anyway

Comment

How did they even get in there? Roc Nation handing out Media credentials to all of Ward's goons?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    Tbh i dont even see the issue
                    Those were lowblows at the end, below beltline. How its even disputed is beyond me.
                    I dont really care cuz Sergey was going to lose anyway
                    Ward fans saying that that were blows to the stomach are delusional. If Sergey was going to lose, so be it, but Ward was tired as f**k as well, he was looking a lot more energetic in the 8th round of the first fight. It might have easily been another 12 rounder with a close decision. But ruling shots to his nuts as a KO is a stain of Kovalev's record and a fake bonus on Ward's.

Comment

Working...
                    X