Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If joshus fights like he did klitschko, ward can win

Joshua only really launched 2 attacks in that fight in the 4th and 11th

Ward could weather two attacks imo and see out a decision

Kovalev had a 1.5 inch reach advantage on Ward and Ward had trouble with Kovalev's reach with the jab, etc...

Joshua has an 11 inch reach advantage and a 6 inch height advantage. Is way bigger and way stronger.

Ward would have to put on 30 or more pounds which will affect his mobility and slow down his punching speed most likely if Ward weighs 205 pounds or more.

It would be a slaughter of the highest proportions of what Joshua would do to Ward.

SMH, just imagine Ward trying to wrestle and smother Joshua. Ward would be pushed and thrown around the ring like a rag doll.

And imagine Ward throwing body shots at Joshua inside and Joshua unloads one of those uppercuts on Ward. He would literally decapitate Ward.

This would be a scary situation to imagine for Ward.

Comment

Comment

There's only one man who can beat Anthony Joshua and he isn't Andre Ward.

Comment

Anthony Joshua is such rubbish that people are giving Ward a shot -- Deontay Wilder on the other hand once again is not mentioned as a potential opponent, we know why.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Anthony Joshua is such rubbish that people are giving Ward a shot -- Deontay Wilder on the other hand once again is not mentioned as a potential opponent, we know why.
            Yeah, because Wilder is a bum and isn't a real champion.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Yeah, because Wilder is a bum and isn't a real champion.
              I'm disappointment in this comment denium, here I sit thinking that in your last comment you were giving Wilder his due respect in referring to the most avoided HW on the planet the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder as the only man that can beat A.J ( not that its a accurate statement because MANY can beat him ) -- I should known better.

Comment

Id buy it, but it would be a demolition.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I'm disappointment in this comment denium, here I sit thinking that in your last comment you were giving Wilder his due respect in referring to the most avoided HW on the planet the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder as the only man that can beat A.J ( not that its a accurate statement because MANY can beat him ) -- I should known better.
                  Wilder was soundly outboxed by Gerald Washington and a midget football hooligan. I think Dillian Whyte would beat Wilder, let alone Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Wilder was soundly outboxed by Gerald Washington and a midget football hooligan. I think Dillian Whyte would beat Wilder, let alone Anthony Joshua.
                    Nobody has ever stopped Washington and Deontay virtually retired Spilzka, have you seen him around? these are the facts and reason that other HW and so called champions including Tyson and cousin Hughie stay ducking.

.. and its really sad when you think that Andre Ward a 175 pounder has a better chance of landing a fight with the body builder.

Comment

Working...
                    X