Someone please tell me what fight Harold Ledderman was watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please tell me what fight Harold Ledderman was watching

Holy Schit!!

He has lost all credibility in my book. He is eternally in the same boat as Larry Merchant. Two old senile old timers that need to hang it up.

No way in hell was Ledderman's card remotely accurate

what was his card?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      what was his card?
      6-1 or 5-2 for Kovalev

Comment

I had Kovolev up by few rounds.

Comment

harold is just harold....hes old but hes the same as always really...he just favors the guy being more active and walking towards the other guy....he kept talking about how ward kept backing up as if thats the end all be all.......a guy can back up and be less active than the other guy and still be doing more effective work........i hate guys that think thats the end all be all......better workrate and always coming forward doesnt always mean you are winning the fight

Comment

It looked like a bigdramashow or a Maxi round by round score.

And he doesn't even care about the punches that land. He gives rounds to the guy that's moving forward.

HBO need to fire his ass

Comment

Maybe you were influenced by Max and Roys disgusting commentary? 2 judges had Ward only 1 pt up in the time of the stoppage and one i think had it close or the same as Harolds, as did many fans.

Comment

If you move forward and throw punches Harold will have you winning. You don't have to connect with the punches, just throw the punches. Must be an HBO thing because the other judge who had Kovalev up 2 rds is a former HBO employee

Comment

ESPN's Dan Rafael had Kovolev up by 3 rds

Comment

To be fair, Harold Is usually pretty accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X