Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone please tell me what fight Harold Ledderman was watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Lampmey, Lederman is not only HBO judge but also Americas Judge for fights

And with a scorecard 5-1 in favor of Kov after 6 how could you disagree. Clearly there was no agenda

But honestly sh.its such a joke over at HBO, With Lampley and Lederman pulling this sh.it during the Ward / Kov fight and the sh.it they pulled with Rigo I think after Ggg/Canelo Im not buying HBO PPV anymore they do a disservice to the sport and I'm just going to stream or watch it the next day

Comment

Not only do I think he favors fighters that come forward but he's particular to HBO fighters. He's fairly accurate but his bias is also pretty evident.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Holy Schit!!

He has lost all credibility in my book. He is eternally in the same boat as Larry Merchant. Two old senile old timers that need to hang it up.

No way in hell was Ledderman's card remotely accurate
        You can take Jim out too....I had it a shutout.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          It looked like a bigdramashow or a Maxi round by round score.

And he doesn't even care about the punches that land. He gives rounds to the guy that's moving forward.

HBO need to fire his ass
          Rafael said the same thing - rounds were close so he was giving them to the guy coming forward. Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Comment

Holy Schit!!

He has lost all credibility in my book. He is eternally in the same boat as Larry Merchant. Two old senile old timers that need to hang it up.

Did you promise to disappear if Jacobs lost? You lost all credibility in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Did you promise to disappear if Jacobs lost? You lost all credibility in my book.
              Jacobs didn't lose, idiot.

98% of all round by round threads from any major boxing forum around the world had Jacobs winning. I won't concede because Vegas wants to make big money in September.

Comment

Holy Schit!!

Too bad for Ledderman. They can't steal a stoppage.

Comment

I remember thinking it's too wide. Kovalev couldn't cut it for HBO, despite the hype, and I don't think they like Ward much. Maybe Ward should look into Showtime or Haymon televising his bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Too bad for Ledderman. They can't steal a stoppage.
                    Good post. Dre was determined and vicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      harold is just harold....hes old but hes the same as always really...he just favors the guy being more active and walking towards the other guy....he kept talking about how ward kept backing up as if thats the end all be all.......a guy can back up and be less active than the other guy and still be doing more effective work........i hate guys that think thats the end all be all......better workrate and always coming forward doesnt always mean you are winning the fight
                      If it did Margacheato would be undefeated...

Comment

Working...
                      X