No announcement yet.

Floyd: There's no white fighters dominating Boxing, MMA is for white fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
    I do. I remember the Chuck Liddell days. Them boys thought their shyt didn't stink, until rampage phucked the whole thing up.

I see a few redneck boys here and there talking about UFC, I guess that's all they can talk about 'cause they're irrelevant in the sport of boxing. Blacks and Browns own the sport.

I guess that's why they love guns so much? They can't catch a fade like real men, cause they would get stomped the phuck out. Real talk.
    Well, it all got started with Latinos wrecking shht, er, Brazilians anyway at first.

Royce Gracie = Brazilian
    Vitor Belfort = Brazilian
    Frank Shamrock = Mexican-American
    Tito Ortiz = Mexican-American

Tito Ortiz was the first true superstar of the sport. Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Matt Hughes were all Caucasian-Americans who ruled in the mid 2000's but it's not like others haven't.

Lots and lots of non-White/non-Americans have been stars & champs in MMA; Kazushi Sakuraba, Minotauro Nogueira, Fedor Emelianenko, Takanori Gomi, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Shogun Rua, Rampage Jackson, GSP, Jose Aldo, Cain Velasquez, Jon Jones... on and on... were non-White Americans

The MMA GOAT -- There are only 3 or 4 fighters that have a claim for being the GOAT in MMA and none of them are Caucasian-Americans...

- Anderson Silva = Afro-Brazilian
    - Fedor Emelianenko = Ukrainian/Russian
    - Georges St Pierre = French-Canadian
    - Jon Jones = Afro-American

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      Real talk I see MMA as a fratboy sport for stupid ass college casuals.
      I can't deny that... as far as a segment of the fans go. Yeah there are a lot of those type of fans.

But as far as the fighters...?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Cheap and unnecessary. If Floyd wants to sell a fight he has plenty of legit ways to do it. Resorting to racial shyt is just trash.
        This video/quote is from a while ago, it's not about the Conor fight.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
          I can't deny that... as far as a segment of the fans go. Yeah there are a lot of those type of fans.

But as far as the fighters...?
          I like the fighters. I'm not too thrilled about their jack of all trades deal they got going on though. Alvarez is mainly a grappler but he tried to strike against Mcgregor and got ktfo. Rousey tried that stuff too. But they're interesting characters just like boxers.

Comment

Floyd has made racist remarks before against Asians, and you got the same nuthuggers defending/supporting him while attacking GGG who's a pretty respectful and calm guy all around, claiming his fans are racists. The irony.

Comment

Floyd is a Trump supporter.

Comment

i have TEENAGERS who would pummel him...This is actually the time period which got him in trouble and everyone wonders why some MMA guys continue to call him out??lol

Floyd snowballed this on his own too.

step in my gym and call me a jack of all trades master of none and lets see where that goes?SMH

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                  This video/quote is from a while ago, it's not about the Conor fight.
                  Ok...f'it then. He ain't promoting. I was going to ask if it was recent.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                    Being an atheist is very PC.
                    Really? Is that why the DNC discussed using Bernie Sanders being an athiest in those leaked emails to try and ruin his chances at winning the primary?

Comment

So what Floyd is saying is in the ring we dominate but in the street we get our asses handed to us.... LOL talk about admitting your a beta. C'mon now Floyd playing that race card is so 1950's.

Comment

Working...
                      X