Rigondeaux's fight to be changed to a no decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news... excellent call...

Comment

I personally believe it should be a DQ simply because the dude was illegally holding the guys head down and hitting him up until the round ended and when he finally stopped they both threw punches and he KO'ed the guy. Doesn't matter anyway, that guy was a bum and it wouldn't have lasted long. But the only work RIGO did was the illegal punches and the KO punch after the bell. The guy is just not worth watching, he does absolutely nothing

Comment

It should be a DQ win for Flores.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          I personally believe it should be a DQ simply because the dude was illegally holding the guys head down and hitting him up until the round ended and when he finally stopped they both threw punches and he KO'ed the guy. Doesn't matter anyway, that guy was a bum and it wouldn't have lasted long. But the only work RIGO did was the illegal punches and the KO punch after the bell. The guy is just not worth watching, he does absolutely nothing
          Lennox did the same thing to Mike Grant......lol

Comment

The NC won't affect Rigo; glad NSAC got it right eventually.

Just wish Rigo had called out specific names after telling Kellerman about the "My Belt Is Free If You Fight Me" proposal.

In the replay of the left hook, Flores was on the way down, teetering forward, when the referee stepped in front of him to prevent further exchanges. That then forced him to fall backward, which might have given the appearance of the "delay" that Paulie was harping about. I think Flores got caught with a severely damaging blow for real.

Whether he milked the knockdown, only he knows. But it wasn't as a blatant as Dirrell who had his corner yelling at him to "Stay down!" THAT was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
              The NC won't affect Rigo; glad NSAC got it right eventually.

Just wish Rigo had called out specific names after telling Kellerman about the "My Belt Is Free If You Fight Me" proposal.

In the replay of the left hook, Flores was on the way down, teetering forward, when the referee stepped in front of him to prevent further exchanges. That then forced him to fall backward, which might have given the appearance of the "delay" that Paulie was harping about. I think Flores got caught with a severely damaging blow for real.

Whether he milked the knockdown, only he knows. But it wasn't as a blatant as Dirrell who had his corner yelling at him to "Stay down!" THAT was pathetic.
              He's on Twitter right now calling them all out and calling them cowards

Comment

I do feel bad for Rigo, because Flores is a total bum and he tried to flop and get that DQ win.

Comment

lol fuck flores and he poor acting

Comment

Good! That pos cheat needs to be banned for being dirty and boring.

Ban Rigocheat

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      He's on Twitter right now calling them all out and calling them cowards
                      I don't use Twitter unfortunately. Which names did he mention?

Comment

Working...
                      X