Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People. It's TONY WEEKS. Ya'll musta forgot that's his M/O.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can gladly pull up threads of Kovalev fans saying they was happy with Tony Weeks and that "He Wouldn't Allow Ward To Do His Tactics Inside" so it is funny to see them all cry now about how Weeks and Ward Plan This!

Comment

They need to start drug/ alcohol testing referees.

I'm pretty sure Tony Weeks wasn't sober that night.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        You have to understand. "They" wanted Floyd to lose. So there it's ok

But when it's Kovalev on the receiving end, now that's a problem.

People aren't consistent around here. I said the same thing about jabs - Floyd does it, they say you can't win a fight like that. Golovkin does it, "his jab is like a power punch so that's different doe".

That's what I'm trying to tell people. Tony Weeks is not a consistent ref. Never has been. The moment his name was announced for a fight of this level of profile, you should automatically be skeptical of the outcome.

You see now though, it's Kovalev fans screaming low blow. Say the blows were low and that's even debatable given how frickin high Kov's trunks were. You still have to point the finger at Weeks, not Ward.

Ward himself at the post fight even said he didn't know what the hell Weeks was doing.
        Comparing mayweather's pot shots at 2 a round to ggg's destruction of lemieux is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Comparing mayweather's pot shots at 2 a round to ggg's destruction of lemieux is laughable.
          Why are you avoiding the Jacobs fight - the fight he threw the most effective jabs? Lemieux was getting powershotted all night long - especially on the ground.

Comment

And another one...

Comment

Luckily he didnt officiate bradley vs alexander and ward vs kessler. Both would have lost via DQ lol.

Comment

Well...I told Kell to stay off the ropes because I knew Weeks would see that and react. And it happened.

I keep saying... if Weeks the third man, don't start slow, go for broke because the first moment he sees that you might be slightly hurt, he's running in there.

Comment

so u wanted Brooks glass eyes to just fall off his face ?

angulo vs canelo?? wtff thats one of the worst beatings recorded in human history. angulo was target practice all night

castillo vs corrales .. castillo was only held up by the ropes with his hands down. a human rag doll. great stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    so u wanted Brooks glass eyes to just fall off his face ?
                    You saw after the fight, his eye was fine. Not sure what the the first reaction was all about because he clearly had faculties.

I'm not saying it was premature, I'm saying that I knew that if Kell went to the ropes, it wouldn't end well because Weeks will quickly move to stop anyone on the ropes. He doesn't believe in doing multiple standing 8's.

Comment

Kell was finished. A minute after the stoppage he asked the ref what happened.

But I'll add to your list. He let Browne/Jack go 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X