Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev is Furious: He Hit Me With Low Blows - This is Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward vs Stevenson for the Undisputed title

Originally posted by Dle View Post
    Get over it Kitty Kovelev. No more excuses, no more lies, no more tries. Taunt Stevenson to give you a crack at it. I don't that that'll even happen. Your career is destroyed instead.
    Andre Ward isn't going anywhere whithout fighting Adonis Stevenson for the Undisputed title. We all know Ward isn't going to Cruiseweight...
    Last edited by TheThirdEye; 06-18-2017, 03:58 AM.

Comment

You lost twice, stop crying.

Comment

Ward hit at least 5 times to the balls of Kovalev from the beginning of the fight. Watch again you will see. Referee did nothing. Ward must be disqualified. Of course that illegal punches hurt Kovalev. It was the dirtiest decision to stop the fight against Kovalev instead of disqualifying Ward.
        Last edited by Mirus; 06-18-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

You're a disgrace to the sport, you got rocked by a punch..could hardly stand on his legs now he's crying and making excuses..never seen a saltier loser than CRY-VALEV

Comment

Ward seems an american project like Floyd. Floyd was saved by judjes againts De La Hoya, Pacman, Castilio. Judjes and referee will always back Ward. Ward will continue to do illegal punches, referee will never disqualify him. Poor Kessler and Kovalev are victims. God bless....

Comment

Terence Crawford know what's up with Kovalev

Comment

That right hand by Ward almost knocked his ****ing head off. Holy balls

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Body shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots
                  Why didn't you show current p4p number one? I know who it is but not others.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaotard86 View Post
                    I don't understand how the referee ended it that prematurely. Definitely foul play involved, definitive signs of corruption.
                    Weeks should be suspended or face some sort of consequence for misconduct.

Ward is the only one who should be angry at the stoppage as it robbed him of the opportunity to highlight reel knockout Klincher. Ward made Klincher his bltch,if the ref didnt stop it he could've ended up another tomato like the others this yr alone who were out on they're feet just like kovalev was,thats how people die in ring or end up braindead gimps, kovalev is already down to 2 braincells as it is.

Comment

I think he has a reason to be mad at the stoppage and the ref. Weeks should have given a standing 8 count there instead of stopping it. That was an awful stoppage. I hate anticlimactic stoppages. Ward was definitely in control at that point, but every fighter deserves the chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X