Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev is Furious: He Hit Me With Low Blows - This is Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    when the ref saved kov, you could hear him say "thank god", ward said no, "Son of God"
    Lmaoooooo WRECKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Canelo has Timberlands for feet. Golovkin is going to get to him.

Canelo doesn't like pressure.
      That's why they fight. A SHT ton of ppl took Kovalov to KILL Ward in the 1st fight. And If I remember correctly you were one of them...

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
        AND STILL #1 P4P
        Yeah ANYONE who doesn't put Ward #1 is a Jack@ss. Even Fat Dan will have a hard time putting GGG above Ward.

Comment

• Kovalev went from the most feared to the biggest cry baby. Dude is done.

Comment

• Kovalev boxed well for most of the fight. I thought he was getting the better of Ward again but he was also slowing down at bit and throwing sloppy punches allowing him to get countered by that right hand of Ward. I thought the stoppage was definitely premature. But I'm not sure Kovalev would have done much better going forward.

Comment

• The only thing I'll give kovalev is he's got s solid chin because Ward fuggin SMOKED him with that straight right hand...kovalev knew he was in for it after that. I think that would've stopped most guys if not knocked out cold. He was in seriously in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                yeah, bivol won.
                Thank You!

Comment

• I think Paulie got it right, just saw his comments and he had Kova ahead too.

This is bull**** and it doesn't matter if Son of Golota was going to win, it wasn't the referee's job to decide that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Why did Ward punch him in the balls?
                    kov got his ass beat brother, stop trying to use that final shot as an excuse. kov was mentally n physically defeated... i understand your pain!

Comment

• You Threatened His Career! Don't cry now! "I Will End You Career" then post fight "You Fight Dirty" WHAT?

Comment

Working...
                      X