Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Kovalev's Rabbit Punching was OK doe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://m.imgur.com/W8IWHYn

Comment

It's only a foul if the black guy does it. If Kovalev won the same way Ward did there would be celebration all over this site.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        You mad bro? wrong again. Ydksab

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          It's only a foul if the black guy does it. If Kovalev won the same way Ward did there would be celebration all over this site.
          There is the source of your insecurity.

Go to a NASCAR forum

boxing is all disappointments for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            There is the source of your insecurity.

Go to a NASCAR forum

boxing is all disappointments for you.
            You seriously don't understand SARCASM, do you?

All you had to do was finish reading the rest of the post.

Comment

J Prince will have to visit fraud in the hospital after the fight because dude done phukked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                Well Ward grabbed and hugged as much as possible so yea
                ////thread

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                  From the first round on Kovalev found a home for his fist and the back of Ward's head....early in the fight Ward looked to the ref to penalize Kovalev...when Weeks said fight on Ward never complained or looked at the ref again. Same can't be said for Krusher who cried and complained all night! I didn't realize he had a shameful side like that, but then again many of you have pointed out that he is a racists and cry baby before, the cry baby part has definitely been proven true.
                  When I see fighters (in a middle of a fight) complain to the ref REPEATEDLY, to me it shows they don't want to fight.
                  REAL fighters get EVEN. Make it so the ref HAS TOO deal with BOTH OF YOU FOWLING. That's the reality. Real fighters know this. Kovalev talks too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    When I see fighters (in a middle of a fight) complain to the ref REPEATEDLY, to me it shows they don't want to fight.
                    REAL fighters get EVEN. Make it so the ref HAS TOO deal with BOTH OF YOU FOWLING. That's the reality. Real fighters know this. Kovalev talks too much.
                    Not only that but of all the body shots Ward threw, I can only find one that is clearly low. Every other shot is on the belt..

Comment

no, I don't think the rabbit punches were ok.

I would have been happy if he deadlocked Son of Golota and stabbed him with a knife multiple times.

Comment

Working...
                      X