Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roc Nation : 2 KO's By P4P elites!! Of course..."controversy from the haters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roc Nation : 2 KO's By P4P elites!! Of course..."controversy from the haters"

What a great night of boxing and the poster girls. Just wait for this site to get lt when Nelo KO's ggg

Kovalev is truly a coward. Once he found out Ward wasn't gonna let him do what he wanted to do he folded and looked for way to quit. Remember when Ward hit him on the thigh and he doubled over and even the referee was like stop making a excuse of this. Once Ward started hitting him back hard and started working over his body Kovalev looked like he was ready to quit. A real Coward! Ward was right, he was given this persona he didn't earn it, he folded like a real ***** when Ward fought back.

Next up is lil g string. Canelo will expose him the way Jacobs did.

Comment

Low-ish blows will be discussed forever. I gotta say I hope Ward and Rigondeaux become far more active and Roc Nation keeps putting them on cards together. That combination just makes for a good night of fights.

Comment

Yeah kova is a *****. He's just a bully who doesn't know what to do when confronted by a real man like all racists

Comment

What a great night Ward won and rigo will get DQd later this week I love Boxing 🥊

Comment

Maybe Kov can call Ward a ****** again on social media. **** Kovalev. Most overrated fighters in years

Comment

Working...
            X