Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Settle this once and for all; Were those punches LEGAL or ILLEGAL???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely illegal. More and more angles are coming out showing it better, on the last one I saw during the post fight interviews you could clearly see atleast 2 where Ward's low bows are embedded into the area below the belt.

Were all of them too low? No, but clearly more than one was(I counted about 4 with 2 of the last ones being open and shut cases) especially the most decisive ones. The ref was corrupt and made a terrible call. Weeks has ruined fights in Kickboxing as well.
    Last edited by BKM-; 06-17-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

The fight has shown us all why Ward is overrated and not as good as made out, 1 low blow to set up à big cheap shot then he finishes off with three consecutive lowblows direct infront of the referee.
      The fight should have happened in Russia.

Comment

At least two of the final shots were low, but Sergei was already badly hurt.

Early stoppage. Ward would have won either by points or legit KO to the body. Bad ending to a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Absolutely illegal. More and more angles are coming out showing it better, on the last one I saw during the post fight interviews you could clearly see atleast 2 where Ward's low bows are embedded into the area below the belt.

Were all of them too low? No, but clearly more than one was(I counted about 4 with 2 of the last ones being open and shut cases) especially the most decisive ones. The ref was corrupt and made a terrible call. Weeks has ruined fights in Kickboxing as well.
          I've been informed that you're quite the racist towards black folks so unfortunately I can't count your vote.

Comment

They have shown angles that prove with out a doubt the final sequence of punches were low with out question. What a s7it show this entire card was. Im glad I didnt buy it, I honestly dont see myself buying anymore PPVs, free streams are too good now.

Comment

Andrew Ward's father watching tonight's fight:

Comment

the beltline isn't wherever you pull your ****ing trunks up to, it is the top of your hips to the bottom of your abdomen...that is the line that defines the beltline

Comment

Just wait until the other angles that HBO conveniently omitted come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

That was one of many low blows and not the final one

Comment

The ref didn't say it was low so...

LEGAL!

Comment

Working...
                      X