No announcement yet.

Those were LEGIT body shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those were LEGIT body shots!

And OMFG NSB might have the most biased Kovalev fans ever. If you saw some of the comments and scores in the master thread. You guys are a damn shame to boxing.

And I told you he couldn't handle Ward's body shots! Also, I literally called this happening in one of the prediction threads today.

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    And OMFG NSB might have the most biased Kovalev fans ever. If you saw some of the comments and scores in the master thread. You guys are a damn shame to boxing.

And I told you he couldn't handle Ward's body shots! Also, I literally called this happening in one of the prediction threads today.
    So you think that stoppage was warranted?

Comment

75% were low blows

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        So you think that stoppage was warranted?
        LMAO! The fight was over by round 5! Kovalev couldn't even barely throw punches lol!

I literally predicted this in another thread.

Comment

They shouldn't had waved the fight off but those were legit body shots, on the belt isn't low

Comment

I got 6 feet of rope and a nice big ol tree in my backyard for that BOY ward

Comment

They were NOT lowblows.

Kovalev spent more time thinking about how to stop the fight rather than about how to beat ward.

He had no air, he had no strength at the end, and at the very end he was no eager AT ALL to continue with the fight. He prefered to fake another lowblow and risk the fight to be stopped better than being knocked out. Because you can see in his face that he KNOWS that he is going to be knocked out. If not in this round, in the next one, he had nothing left. NOTHING.

He can make all the excuses he want to, but that's what I think.
              Last edited by ray moe; 06-17-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

They were clearly low but to add insult to injury, even if they weren't it would be a weird ass stoppage. Waiting for the appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
                  They were NOT lowblows.

Kovalev spent more time thinking about how to stop the fight rather than about how to beat ward.

He had no air, he had no strength at the end, and at the very end he was no eager AT ALL to continue with the fight.

He can make all the excuses he want to, but that's what I think.
                  Literally this. He was DONE by round 5. How could you not see that??? He literally only had the 1-02 all night, and Ward already timed that by round 3.

The fight was over by round 4. I called it. Kovalev's body was gonna hurt so bad, he wouldn't be able to throw full power punches. Ward is P4P #1.

Comment

obvious low blows and points should have been taken away. ref was awful fat out of shape lazy and out of posistion. still no guarentee kovalev wins or makes it and the stoppage was weak and biased.

Comment

Working...
                    X