Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Yeah because the Irish have so many Champions

The Irish ain't doing **** in boxing.
    Mayweather is about to wipe his ass with one.

I guess Kovalev forgot his superior genes in the locker room.

That Black Magic was shining through
    The Irishman Ward shined tonight. What happened when Wards Son of Junkie black side came out in the first fight. He got dropped bad and lost in many people's eyes.

Wards Irish side came out and dusted that Russian up in style.

That Irish blood that did that.

Idgaf about Mayweather-Connor, big fuking deal if Mayweather beats him. FYI Floyd is fighting someone who is making their pro debut. Lol lol lol, and youd praise that win. lol lol lol stupid white boy.

Anyways my Irish brother Ward shined tonight.

Comment

• 2017! Time to hit rid of da fake s**t!

Comment

• I told ALL THE KOVAGIMPS THAT KOV HAD LOST MENTALLY WHEN HE STARTED TALKING RACIST SHlT! & That ward should be heavy favorite for gauranteed win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
          Probably because that punch isn't controversial. The 3 low blows that followed are.
          The body shots sealed the deal. Kovalev was looking for help from the ref because he was in serious trouble and on his way down. Did you see him sit in the ropes when the ref stopped it? Look like a defeated man to me,

Comment

• kovalev just bent over and froze. wtf is the ref supposed to do? that body language says "im done!" tony weeks saved him he didn't wanna be in there no more. those punches weren't low. his trunks were high and he was bent over so of course its gonna hit his trunks. its the equivalent of looking away causing a punch to hit the back of the head and then crying rabbit punch.

kovalev is a coward and a bully. that right hand was the end of him and instead of going out swinging he went out like a btch bent over on the ropes calling the ref to save him. lost all respect for that clown.

then hes gonna say he didnt feel the right hand like we all didn't see him stumbling all over the ring.

WARD IS P4P #1.. PERIOD!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You're one hopeless buffoon....

You're one crybaby bytch!! AND STILL F@ggot

Comment

• Congrats to Ward, he proved a lot of people wrong, not with the win so much, but by getting the stoppage. He was on point and deserves all the credit tonight. I'm a little disappointed with Tony Weeks though, I feel like the stoppage was a little early and he may have just robbed Ward of scoring a cleaner TKO with no room for excuses.

Comment

• [QUOTE=bronx7;17771833]He's done Kovalev against non punching bags with no chins[/QUO

Nobody has given Ward more competition than Kovalev...Sergey is still one of the best, I don't think he's done but if he ever fights an all around boxer like Ward Sergey is going to have problems.

Comment

• Keep seeing the Kovalev faithful crying about low blows. If you're bent over, and not making an attempt to come up, body shots are gonna sail low. If anything, Weeks should have given Kovalev a count. But that was about the third time Kovalev was bent over by a body shot. Technically, those should have been ruled KDs. Kovalev gave himself up several times and got his ass kicked. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      You're one crybaby bytch!! AND STILL F@ggot
                      You are literally too stupid to insult or argue with.

Comment

Working...
                      X