• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

just as well Ward fans are good-natured, and don't hold a grudge

oh lordie, dis gun be gud

Comment

• Who called S.O.G to stop Sergay? check the official thread b*tches, I do this in my sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
        Not bad, Ward!
        Thought Kov would win late. The body broke, and Ward did well. It is decisive. I had Kovalev up by one. But still, Ward did what needed to be done. He chopped him down. Some will say dirty, but no, some were borderline, but most were perfectly landed. Good win. Congrats to Andre.
        That in itself is cheating -he should have been given time to recover.I gotta say that Joshua should stay put in Britain - fuck fighting in Vegas

Comment

• All the rust off big difference ha? Almost the Ward who cleaned out SM division easy tonight beat bigger guy now calling cruisers out Floyd would fight GGG at 154 a weight he fought before right ?

Comment

• I'm done with boxing until GGG vs Canelo. If that fight gets the Vegas treatment I'm tossing this sport. The fight was a good fight a few fouls but Weeks COMPLETELY ruined the night for me. I hope he wakes up with a horse head in his bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
              Racism was defeated tonight.
              Exactly! Its illigal to bend over constantly in Boxing,its not a lowblow when that happens.

Comment

• You can talk all you want about a blow being borderline but Kovalev was done. That fight was over. This was the version of Ward I was looking for in the first fight and I was so disappointed, but he showed it today. Kovalev never beats this version of Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Shocked at the no count from the ref which is what should've happened but this was going to be controversial anyway considering the official scorecards
                  WOW!!! I thought Meeks used to be a good ref???

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
                    Black ref siding with Black fighters all night, not surprising.... Oh well, they need all the help they can get
                    Happens all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Can you delate the Kigali one?

Shut your f@ggot ass up this is my natural account. Go cry a river pussie. AND STILL BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Go sit in the corner pussie

Comment

Working...
                      X