Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Belly level?

that was as clear as day.

maybe weeks is just caught in the moment? he's stopping the action and supposed to deduct a point but SOG and the crowd reacted as it was a legit stoppage?

Anybody have weeks reaction to this? that blow is right on target,

Comment

• That right hand from Dre started the party...Krusher said Dre punches like hoe after the first fight...some called Dre a one handed fighter...well all was proven wrong...that said...a few of those body ****ers was obviously low...not sure if Weeks was high or something....the stoppage was corny...should've let the fight continue...Dre was in control and I don't see what Krusher could've done differently to stop Dre from doing his thing

Comment

• Ward's best moments in rematch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR6kHBR_4AY

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          There was ONE borderline punch the rest were clean. Kovalev decided to bend over below the belt line, which is illegal. Its like turning your back to an opponent mid-combo and complaining about a rabbit punch. He was out regardless and not defending himself the fight was done.
          THANK God for sane people. i wish instead of a body shot Ward teed off on his head while he was bent over. But then everyone would complain your not allowed to hit a fighter that is bent over. Some people will never learn. Thanks for setting it straight. If you look at ward he actually had mercy on Kovalev because he looks at Weeks "like are you gonna let me kill this guy" before the stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
            THANK God for sane people. i wish instead of a body shot Ward teed off on his head while he was bent over. But then everyone would complain your not allowed to hit a fighter that is bent over. Some people will never learn. Thanks for setting it straight. If you look at ward he actually had mercy on Kovalev because he looks at Weeks "like are you gonna let me kill this guy" before the stoppage.
            That's why they don't argue back. They know that they're wrong just need an excuse to cry. But yeah if tee'd off on his head while Kovalev was bent holding his stomach he might have broken that fool's neck.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              That's why they don't argue back. They know that they're wrong just need an excuse to cry. But yeah if tee'd off on his head while Kovalev was bent holding his stomach he might have broken that fool's neck.
              They complain about the borderline shots and the 1 that was closely illegal but they forget about the one that was the beginning of the end : https://twitter.com/sledskillz/statu...96051765919744

Comment

Belly level?

Dirty Level??? This is one Duva claimed to be dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post

Dirty Level??? This is one Duva claimed to be dirty.
                  You can probably show me 100 clean shots landed, that doesn't address the low blow that ended the fight

Comment

You can probably show me 100 clean shots landed, that doesn't address the low blow that ended the fight
                    1 Borderline when a guy was bent over? Get that Kovalev loving ass out. Be biased say your boy was finished an move on. They should be begging for a fight with Stevenson now, in hopes Ward changes his mind to fight Kovalev again. But Stevenson may end Kovalev if he comes in with that condition.

Comment

• The result of this fight is a mistake.
                      Disqualification for Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X