Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    It's here:

Why not post the minute, minute in a half before the final punch? You know, when Kovalev was stumbling around the ring like baby Bambi.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      You do need to have done something to call fighters *****es cowards and ******* like this lot on here do. Or step in a gym and say it if your not a ***** coward or pussie yourself Init? No problem supporting your fighter, but Internet hardmen are a joke. Ward's a good guy, Kovalev seems like a psycho, but I wouldn't have the cheek to doubt their balls.
      Funny you... What's the difference between you labeling a fighter a "psycho," and another poster calling the same or another fighter, a pu$$y?

P34c3

Comment

• stoppages like this and rigged judging is why i stopped following boxing for awhile. and i come back here to see half of NSB celebrating low blows of course, nothing new, this community breeds low IQ fans that are far too invested in fighters for the ******est of reasons. the hell is with this sport...

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Oh I just bet you are
          I admit that Kovalev looked like he was out of gas in that last round. But Ward landed low blows and Weeks stopped the fight early. Kov shoulda been given a count at least. Is that so unreasonable?

Just so you know, this was a 50/50 fight for me and I was expecting a close decision like last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
            LMAO,now its "f#$% Tony Weeks". You weirdos had nooooo problem with Tony Weeks when he let Maidana do all that dirty chit against Floyd in the 1st fight.
            They should instead say thanks to Tony Weeks for saving their moronic russian from a savage beating ending by a big KO! Kovaleva's career will be finished right now if Tony Weeks was sadistic! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              LMAO,now its "f#$% Tony Weeks". You weirdos had nooooo problem with Tony Weeks when he let Maidana do all that dirty chit against Floyd in the 1st fight.
              Whoa... Thanks for being a good student of salient history.

P34c3

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Just so you know, this was a 50/50 fight for me and I was expecting a close decision like last time.
                You are a big time moron (again and again as all Kova'lovas)! kovaleva was out both mentally and physically after that right of Ward following few seconds later by a hard body shot and another right in the ugly kova face! the referee saved your idol from a savage beating & KO!

ANDRE THE GREAT vs "GOODBYE BULLY"

HAHAHAHAHA
                Last edited by BoxHec; 06-18-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  Bad example Angulo was eating punches using his face as a sheld and not punching back
                  Angulo had just landed a flush combo on Canelo before that uppercut. It was ONE punch that didn't even stagger Angulo.

I can understand if you're on chicken legs like Jacobs/Quillin. He wasn't.

Bottom line though: Weeks stops either too early or too late.

Comment

• Kovalev was ready to quit.F#ck Kovalev and his fans.NO EXCUSES

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                      They should instead say thanks to Tony Weeks for saving their moronic russian from a savage beating ending by a big KO! Kovaleva's career will be finished right now if Tony Weeks was sadistic! lol
                      Yeah, Ward was warmed up. Kovalev had nothing for him after awhile.

Comment

Working...
                      X