Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward is a dirty fighter. Don't run to cruiserweight, fight Stevenson. Anyone who thinks this guy is p4p #1 is deluded.

Comment

• Only one punch was truly low in that sequence

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        LETT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED ALL MY ACCOUNTS. STOPPED HIS BYTCH ASS!!!!!! AND STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUCK ALL YOU RACISTS. WHAT NOW *******!!!!!!! WHAT'S GOOOD WITH It??????????? AND STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you delate the Kigali one?

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Ok minus those shots.. Sergia should of got a standing 10 count atleas, but Ward would of finish in the next rounds.
          Probably, I think Ward would have found another right hand and put him away at some point, but to stop Kovalev on very very clear low blows is pretty shady, especially considering that ward had been hitting and being warned for hitting all night.

Comment

• And now what will you cry babies whine about? AND STILL!!!! ANDRE "SOG" WARD!!!!! That stoppage was legit! Kovalev wasn't defending himself and was practically sitting on the ropes.

Weeks saved Kovalev from having to be carried out of the ring. Now Kovalev can go back to Russia and hang with Putin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
              I wanted Andre to win this fight...what I hate about tonight was ****ing Lampley being so hard on Rigo yet he didnt seem to be bother by those clearly visible low blows by Ward!!!
              Borderline not low.

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
                lol I fell for that. Thought it was a real Trump tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  I never seen a ref stop a fight from body attack
                  You must not understand how Tony Weeks operates. Go watch the Canelo/Angulo stoppage.

Comment

• I agree 100% with you bro!

Comment

• Even if victory you all can't give the anti Floyd praise. Beat bigger guy broke the bully lost art of body punching last Floyd body blow? Closes the show Floyd would back off jab all night

Comment

Working...
                      X