Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when "You're an ESPN fighter" used to be an insult? But now that Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when "You're an ESPN fighter" used to be an insult? But now that Pacquiao..

But now that Pacquiao and Top Rank are rumored to be fighting on ESPN...is it still an insult?

Pac is fighting a espn level fighter so...yes

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
      Pac is fighting a espn level fighter so...yes
      He's fighting an ESPN level fighter on ESPN. I see.

So it does still stick.

Comment

I'm not sure any more... What about an FS1 level fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I'm not sure any more... What about an FS1 level fighter?
          It just doesn't roll off the tongue that well.

Comment

The more level headed poster will be able to distinguish between Friday Night Fights & the new product Top Rank will be putting out there.

At the end of the day Pacman still has his guarantee & is going to fight in front of more people on ESPN. To **** on Manny craps on PBC existence. You should take it as a compliment that Bob Arum copied Als blueprint since you are everything Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
              It just doesn't roll off the tongue that well.
              Sounds like we'll be seeing Loma and Crawford on ESPN soon as well... It's pretty strange.

Comment

Nobody knows pac is fighting in 2 weeks. Meanwhile Floyd is the talk of the town making history once again. All hail the real fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                  The more level headed poster will be able to distinguish between Friday Night Fights & the new product Top Rank will be putting out there.

At the end of the day Pacman still has his guarantee & is going to fight in front of more people on ESPN. To **** on Manny craps on PBC existence. You should take it as a compliment that Bob Arum copied Als blueprint since you are everything Haymon.
                  I'm not hating, good for Bob. About time he get with the damn times already. Al changed the game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                    I'm not hating, good for Bob. About time he get with the damn times already. Al changed the game.
                    He definitely changed the game. I remember when people used to mock 'free Boxing'. Those same people will change their tune.

Comment

Working...
                    X