No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael said kolv has no purse only %

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael said kolv has no purse only %

Yo if this is real and kolv got no purse and making money only on tickets and ppv% that would be horrible and that man better switch promoter and run to Haymon , because Haymon would never have let that happen

I cannot see that being true. Why on earth would Kovalev agree to that?

Comment

guy let his emotions get him ripped off

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
        Cause duva is the female arum. Maybe it won't be so bad for him. But def getting slot less than ward

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          Cause duva is the female arum. Maybe it won't be so bad for him. But def getting slot less than ward
          U are right about Kathy Duva but how could she possibly convince him to take no guarantee? He must know that the ppv is going to sell even less than the first. No wonder he appears to be in an even nastier mood than usual.

Comment

I hope he goes to Haymon next

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              Cause Kathy Duva is a cunt. She's done the same to Fonfara except he was guaranteed a 1 dollar purse with the same % stips. I'm sure he broke off 50 cents to pay his trainer.

Comment

He gets a cut of ppv earning, merch, prob ticket sales etc but it won't amount to dick

Comment

So Roidalev is gonna take two L's this weekend? Lmao.

He's gonna get his ass whooped, and probably take around 5k? What a broke bum. I'm sure I'll find him next to Freddie Roach begging for change.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                    Cause Kathy Duva is a cunt. She's done the same to Fonfara except he was guaranteed a 1 dollar purse with the same % stips. I'm sure he broke off 50 cents to pay his trainer.
                    I had no idea that she did this to her fighters! A $1 purse....smh. It's stunning that anyone signs with this chicken hawk.

Comment

Working...
                    X