Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Diamond Belt Possible For Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
    what canelo incident? You mean canelo the sensitive drama queen being pissed at wbc for being stripped for ducking ggg for 2 years? How is that wbc's fault?
    No i mean the wbc making up a fake ass belt just to be relevant in the chavez canelo fight

Comment

This almost reminds me of the movie "The Great White Hype" does anyone remember that movie, same thing, Conor hasn't even fought one damn boxing match yet he could be a titlist?

Comment

Originally posted by Majic View Post
        No i mean the wbc making up a fake ass belt just to be relevant in the chavez canelo fight
        How does it affect your life personally just wondering?

Let Floyd win another title - not like he ever lost at 154 anyway and Conor is the champ at 155 in the UFC which is equivalent to 154 in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
          lay off the angel dust amigo.... You are losing it
          You fooling nobody JASON SHAW. Caps lock screen name, join date right after your last failed alt screen name was banned. Posting literally word for word line for line the same bs. Only difference is you afraid to turn the caps lock on in your posts because you scared BIGPOPPAPUMP might smack you around again. I'll sit back and watch you get banned with this username like the past 3 alts you created. BOXINGADICT = JASON SHAW

Comment

Originally posted by Michael1437 View Post
            This almost reminds me of the movie "The Great White Hype" does anyone remember that movie, same thing, Conor hasn't even fought one damn boxing match yet he could be a titlist?
            I'm Black and even I think this comment is racist. -Tyron "The Victim" Woodley

Comment

Ahhh makes sense... The diamond "perfect record" belt. Winner retires undefeated champion...

Suck a dick WBC

Comment

Who didn't see this coming? Is there anyone?

Comment

Get that belt Conor fuk everybody who says you ain't got a chance you're a fighter make it a rough fight work his body take away his legs #lolmymoneysonfloyd hahah

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    How does it affect your life personally just wondering?

Let Floyd win another title - not like he ever lost at 154 anyway and Conor is the champ at 155 in the UFC which is equivalent to 154 in boxing.
                    As a true boxing fan, yes this does effect me. Clearly u wouldnt understand.

Comment

Cmon Mauricio , I fully support the wbc but even I see this as a bad idea,

Comment

Working...
                      X