Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Prince set to present evidence of JDJ calling team Ward. Kovalev storms out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Projecting? Wtf. I'm down with Ward, but what happened happened. Prince got a L on his record in this "battle".

If Prince is in control why did he not cut the head off of team Kov with this "evidence"? Cuz there isn't any is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Whats your theory on him not using it? If I'm Prince & got evidence that I'm threatening to use I use it while he's there or not there it don't even matter. To be gangsta-ish about it, which Prince surely knows about, I don't pull out my gun & threaten you with it, I just pull it out & shot you with it. Then I release all the details (email, phone records, video if it exists, whatever) in the immediate aftermath of the presser.

This is simple sh^t. There is nothing to give a f#ck about here. And Kov isn't THAT kinda guy in the first place I don't believe. He's got no "family" among his team like Ward does. These guys are different types of mfers.

The people that took the L are the ones that ran off.

Comment

It's just wards side trying to rattle kovs cage so he hasn't any composure come the fight, nothing more

Comment

The Fight Hype video shows Kovalev speaking then leaving because he has nothing more to say. He said he said all he has to say already. I don't hate Kovalev so I am able to step out of fan mode and see a foreigner(Russian) who is not great with English not want to sit around and trade insults in a language he is not comfortable with so I empathize with Kovalev there. Being foreigner in America at one time, I know the feeling. That being said, Ward all day and night though!

Comment

Listening to that bloated ****** talk was painful, and I didn't see a point to the video.

Who cares about this JDJ drama?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

The people that took the L are the ones that ran off.
            Okay thats your opinion. We've established we disagree.

But answer the question if there is some damning evidence why didn't Prince put it out there regardless of if Kov was there or not? If its bad enough evidence you don't think it could result in turmoil or even a firing before the fight happens even if Kov didn't hear it live & in person? Its 2017 there is a whole wide world of getting info out there to everyone including Kov.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
              Listening to that bloated ****** talk was painful, and I didn't see a point to the video.

Team Ward.

I think they think since that sorta disloyalty would destroy their team that it'll do the same to other teams. I don't think they understand how cutthroat the boxing business can be or how lucky Kov is to even have gotten to be the B side of a 150k or less bought PPV in 2 days. Loyalty is a luxury in boxing.

Comment

J prince is not someone you walk out on im sure Sergio apologized already

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post

It's been the biggest story for almost a month now. That's promoting the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Team Ward.

I think they think since that sorta disloyalty would destroy their team that it'll do the same to other teams. I don't think they understand how cutthroat the boxing business can be or how lucky Kov is to even have gotten to be the B side of a 150k or less bought PPV in 2 days. Loyalty is a luxury in boxing.
                    Yeah, definitely an obsession for them being used as gamesmanship. I feel like I'm watching a high school drama or some shit. Looking forward to watching the fight and getting past all of this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

the guy getting ripped off is the team of Charlatans

They'll be no need for a stretcher lil hater....lol
                      Yeah you wish your lucky stars!!

Ward took his own promoter who got him where he is today to court even on his death bed!

Ward has a history of pulling out of contracts that he signed!

Ward has a history of lying or exaggerating the truth!

Ward has been a weight bully his whole career and struggled with the first man who's his size and can fight well!

Ward is employing school yard tactics to throw off Kovalev but he'll see Saturday nite that his last hope won't work!

He has the judges, the ref, the hometown advantage, control of promotion, and That all still wont save him!!

I'm the hater yet you've been marching all over forums bout how you dislike fighters who dont look like you!

Ward will have a full course menu of eating leather and and side helping of tasting the canvass!

Comment

Working...
                      X