Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Facebook & casuals LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only way that this fight would be remotely fair is to alternate between MMA and boxing every other round. Otherwise it's nothing more than a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Lol these are the idiots that will buy the fight and then moan about it later
      They love getting ripped off.
      They never get tired of seeing a con artist run and clinch.

Comment

It's the job of people in the know to tell them that this is a one-sided ****show, this is arguably worse than Garcia fighting Rod Salka, actually it's much worse lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Only way that this fight would be remotely fair is to alternate between MMA and boxing every other round. Otherwise it's nothing more than a joke.
          You know it and I know it, it's a cash grab by Connor and Floyd neither are okay in this pathetic thing, but Floyd should know better he is already rich now he is just being a dirty greedy SOB with absolutely zero amount of class or respect for the sport.

Comment

not heard many picking mcgregor outright over mayweather but heard a few comments saying 'maybe he shouldnt be such an underdog, what if he lands clean, mayweather is getting older' that kind of stuff. had a couple of them laugh at me when i said mayweather will stop him, are sure its going the distance.

Comment

Working...
            X