Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Deal Reached - August 26 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circus fight.... But I'll watch if Im not paying

Comment

Mayweather is the greatest business man ever. Respect to the TBE! Finna get paid one hundred million dollars to punch Mcgregor in the face a bunch of times. No wonder all the greats are jealous of his success.

Comment

Woo who!!! Thank god I booked my hotel a few nights ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          That's all I'm looking forward to. The fight itself couldn't be more predictable, but their attempts to sell it as something otherwise are undoubtedly going to be entertaining.
          Yeah the fight is weak but it's happening so we might as well try to make the most of I guess.

Comment

Who's on the undercard?

Comment

Vince McMahon has done it again!

Comment

Mayweather Promotions request to promote event at MGM Grand approved

Comment

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Oscar gonna cry I can't wait

Comment

absolutely pathetic. worst cherry pick of all time. you could have fought golovkin, spence or thurman for your 50th win but you decided to fight someone who is 0-0, well done floyd!!! what a warrior!!!!!!

Comment

I've gotta put my hand up here - I said this fight would never happen, yet here we are...as close to a done deal as possible.

For the next two months, people are going to lose their **** over this - Floyd juices, what a cherrypick blah blah.

Floyd owns souls - he consumes the haters, and even if they tried to get him off their lips, they can't. They need him. He is their oxygen. Little b*tches.

Comment

Working...
                      X