No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Deal Reached - August 26 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Oscar De La Hoya is somewhere dressed up like Lady Gaga, sniffing coke, and crying like a baby!
    Sad part is I wouldn't mind being Oscar....dude is worth millions and banging dime pieces like a boss....I'm sure you are too...LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
      Void fans proving once again why they're not and never were genuine boxing fans. An embarrassing group of bumsniffs for an embarrassing, pitiful excuse for a 'fighter.'
      That's it. Expecting a high payment for a **** fight. Only chumps will order this, along with Mayworshippers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
        Good move by both Floyd and conor, getting paid, ...they got a lot of kids here whining and shtting on the fight, yet they are still talking about it and will definitively watch it, stay sour lil kids
        Talking about it and buying it to watch is different isnt it dickhead? Talking is free. Conor and Floyd dont give a damn about you or your family. Keep blowing them kid

Comment

• Well Floyd posted it on ig so it's real. Easy ko victory

Comment

• Originally posted by LostOne View Post
            Sounds like you are bothered by the hate towards floyd yet you turn around and hate on Oscar.....haters are haters I guess!!!
            And now you turn around and get butthurt for me hating on oscar, ......yep, haters are haters....!!!!!....and just to throw it out there, I'm not bothered by hate towards Floyd, the guy has been getting hate all his career, its just funny to me because he's getting richer and richer while everyone here gets flamed and mad hahahahahaha

Comment

Good move by both Floyd and conor, getting paid, ...they got a lot of kids here whining and shtting on the fight, yet they are still talking about it and will definitively watch it, stay sour lil kids
              I'll be watching Cotto vs Kamegai....it's a better boxing fight.

Comment

And now you turn around and get butthurt for me hating on oscar, ......yep, haters are haters....!!!!!....and just to throw it out there, I'm not bothered by hate towards Floyd, the guy has been getting hate all his career, its just funny to me because he's getting richer and richer while everyone here gets flamed and mad hahahahahaha
                Youre broke as hell. Shut the **** up already

Comment

• Mayweather does it again.

I'm already hearing chatter about this from people that don't even talk about sports let alone boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    They will. I forgot Floyd beat Cotto as well. It will be exciting and so will the build up. Conor can't do no worse than Canelo or Marquez period.
                    No, he will, alot worse. He's gonna look like Kell Brook would've against Golovkin and Spence simultaneously. He's gonna have a pizza face within the two rounds he nearly lasts, going out like Manfredy did. It's gonna be painful to watch.

Comment

• Nothing like watching a man sell their whole career down the toilet for a 100 million bucks. If Floyd wins via KO or Vicious TKO I doubt that we'll be seeing much of McGregor either in boxing or the UFC.

Comment

Working...
                      X