Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

had a Dream Kov Knocked Ward Out Of The Ring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a Dream Kov Knocked Ward Out Of The Ring...

I said in the first fight Kovalev would make Ward do the booty dew. he did.

this time though he's getting launched through the ropes. it came to me in a dream lastnight.

Will TTT when this happens.

Comment

you were probably masturbating while re-watching Bhop v Smith Jr. and dreamed this once you fell asleep.

Comment

Keep on dreaming casual because after saturday you guys with sergio vodka kovalev will be on suicide watch

Comment

lol like the Nintendo game ring king!!!!!!!

Comment

Everybody dreams and they often dream what they want to happen. Some Ward fans are dreaming Ward beats the hell out of Kovalev. Nobody's dreams have any effect on what will happen in the real life fight. I like your dream and I hope it comes true.

Comment

So in other words, bet heavy on Ward

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                Keep on dreaming casual because after saturday you guys with sergio vodka kovalev will be on suicide watch
                I love Kovalev and I hate Ward. Even if Ward wins by 1st round KO I am not going to kill myself. You keep saying us Kovalev fans will be on suicide watch when Ward wins and it's a very stupid thing to say. The odds on this fight are almost even. Nobody knows who will win until the fight is over, fortune teller. Kovalev could quite possibly KO Ward. Will you kill yourself if Kovalev wins? A lot more Ward fans are saying Ward can't possibly lose than Kovalev fans are saying Kovalev can't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  I said in the first fight Kovalev would make Ward do the booty dew. he did.

this time though he's getting launched through the ropes. it came to me in a dream lastnight.

Will TTT when this happens.
                  Didn't you "dream" Kova would win the first fight?

IJS...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    Didn't you "dream" Kova would win the first fight?

IJS...

no i called that Ward would do a dance.

and he twerked

Comment

Working...
                    X