Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the Heavyweight "champion"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its obvious its AJ. Fury didnt lose his belts in the ring so he has a claim but like you said hes been out of the ring for 18 months.

Comment

Anthony Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
        there's no correct answer.
        I agree with this

Comment

Wilder vs. Joshua will give us the answer

Comment

Tyson Fury

Comment

Joshua. He has the most significant win of any recent opponents and accomplished that by TKO. Showed a lot of heart.

Comment

There isn't a clear, dominant heavyweight champion.
                The division's been weak for a long, long time.

Comment

Tyson Fury still deserves the benefit of the doubt just like any other elite with a long leave of abscense. As unfit as he looks, his boxing is entertaining

Comment

I would say none, Fury had the claim but you can't just remain champ without fighting at all with nothing on the horizon for going on two years. One year is normally pushing that so Fury is way past the sell by date.

Wilder I like and think he stands a good chance against either but he has more to prove if he wants to be called the man like beating either of these men.

Joshua beat Wlad and that is a nice win but Wlad lost his last fight and had done nothing since so I can elevate a guy to the man based off that situation so Joshua needs to beat either Wilder or Fury for me to consider him the man. I think he is in the pole position to be called the man, but the race still needs to be run.

Comment

Sort of bad logic, but Fury was the man to beat the man. He did it first and he dominated. SHould be AJ, but Fury is kind of the man until someone beats him or he stays away much longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X