Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False Floyd beats every fighter in 140 history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Floyd beats everybody
    even his wife!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      cavs blew a 3-1 defecit. deal with it!
      LMAO never looked at it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        even his wife!
        Lmao you wrong

Comment

I'm sure many can beat him. Whether they'd get mugged by judges I can't guarantee that though.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I'm sure many can beat him. Whether they'd get mugged by judges I can't guarantee that though.
            We don't know that. What we do know is many can beat your hero, because they did.

Comment

False in my opinion. I think Jose Napoles, Ray Robinson, Henry Armstrong and Robert Duran could all beat him when they fought at 140 pounds. There might have been others who were better than him at 140 but that's enough better 140 pounders to make the statement false.

Comment

Did Floyd have many fights at 140?
                Only one I can think of off top of my head is gatti
                A 50 50 fight would be against hatton in manchester. Or against PAC in Philippines PAC would be favourite 70 30
                Last edited by hugh grant; 06-13-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I think so, but one can make the case that it Whittaker could beat him. I think it's a more solid case to say Floyd was the best 130 lb fighter ever.

Comment

he wouldnt beat duran.

Comment

There's a healthy list of dudes who crush him at 140. None of whom he would have ever got into the ring with.

At this point, I haven't seen enough of Crawford to make a call. He has the skill set, but he's never been in with anyone at that level yet. He's still untested. Doesn't matter though, you can add Bud to the long list of fighters Floyd would have ducked in their prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X