No announcement yet.

Broner is looking for Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    This is no Secret. Maidana is done with boxing. But the people in his camp are not. Broner is probably training really hard for this fight. Maidana humiliated him and Mikey is the brother of the trainer who trained Maidana to beat him. Broner can never get h2h revenge against Maidana, But he can absolutely get revenge against the team that trained Maidana.

I think Broner is gonna train hard, Take the fight seriously, have awesome punch selection, box the hell out of Mikey, and then Knock him out. Mikey has power, but not as much power as Maidana, And if Mikey can get Knocked down by Rocky martinez, Broner can knock Mikey out
    I'm not particularly fond of Broner. He's a big kid outside of the ring and more significantly he's a big kid in the ring. Very talented dude but fighting way above his frame. That said, Garcia is meeting a guy whose been in with bigger guys for a few years now.
    They BOTH have the same DIMENSIONS, so I don't see Mikie having the advantage with size LIKE HES ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING.
    Broner is actually a very good fighter. His immaturity has really hurt him in boxing. He should be fighting 130-140. He could of been very elite at those weights.
    Another shortcoming is he has a horrible boxing IQ but very talented and game.

Comment

i thought canelo was ducking GGG, what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by BamAway21 View Post
        i thought canelo was ducking GGG, what happened?
        Wrong thread man

Comment

broner vs con. 2 yappy bastards who think theyre better than they really are.

should have been a no brainer

Comment

Wrong thread man
            Aye Brush it's your boy SPH this ain't nothing bout AB but I can't remember if you boarded the Andre Ward war wagon. If you haven't you're more than welcome to roll aboard.
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=705813

Comment

This is no Secret. Maidana is done with boxing. But the people in his camp are not. Broner is probably training really hard for this fight. Maidana humiliated him and Mikey is the brother of the trainer who trained Maidana to beat him. Broner can never get h2h revenge against Maidana, But he can absolutely get revenge against the team that trained Maidana.

I think Broner is gonna train hard, Take the fight seriously, have awesome punch selection, box the hell out of Mikey, and then Knock him out. Mikey has power, but not as much power as Maidana, And if Mikey can get Knocked down by Rocky martinez, Broner can knock Mikey out
              this is what i'm talking about when i say some people don't give maidana proper credit for his win over broner. it was broner who didn't train properly for the fight, but if he would've..... lol

broner is not gonna be healthy at 140 lbs, so either he looks like **** at the weigh in and gets beaten badly to a stoppage or he misses weight, gets in the ring very havy and gets outclassed in all 12 rounds.

Comment

Broner is getting knocked out.

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                If Broner makes weight I'd be mildly impressed.
                He could just use drugs to make weight. Sounds like something this unsavory character would do.

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                mikeys fighting style plays into broners style
                Hey southpology I think You're confused. You seem to have things backwards.
                Broner is the black one. Mikey is the mexican one.

Comment

I have to disagree, Brush...

IF broner is training hard, and taking this fight seriously, it probably has more to do with people saying he'll get knocked out by a little guy, and writing him off, than anybody named garcia or maidana.

It also can't help the guy's ego much, that he's a 4-1 underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post

Hey southpology I think You're confused. You seem to have things backwards.
                    Broner is the black one. Mikey is the mexican one.

Ummm I think you're confused. Ive seen both of them fight. And mikey fights nothing like your typical mexican fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Ummm I think you're confused. Ive seen both of them fight. And mikey fights nothing like your typical mexican fighter...
                      That wasn't the point I was making.
                      So if you have seen them fight why would you say what you said?

Broner is made to order for Garcia. Broner will suffer a worse fate than Zlaticanin.

I don't think Broner is even on Zlaticanins level.

Comment

Working...
                      X