Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should really do Cotto/Margacheato 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pointless fight. Margarito should stay gone. If Cotto is serious about continuing to fight then he needs to fight a real contender.
    Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, Devon Alexander, Tim Bradley..h*ll there is a lot guys out there that would be better plus would up his stock

Comment

Cotto is still really good.

Margarito has one eye and can barely hang with club fighters.

I still think Oscar should come back and fight Margarito. That would make a ****load of money and be a fun promotion. Back when GBP was in trouble I couldnt believe they didnt make that fight.... would have been a sure moneymaker.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        They're both past prime, rubber match is needed. Hell, I'd be fine with just another faceoff like this epic

I honestly think this is the only fight at this point thatll make Cotto the kinda $$$ he wants.

Comment

Cotto should easily win a 3rd fight. Marg's eye would take a knee by the 3rd or 4th round. I'd rather see Cotto fight someone like Andre Berto as a tune up and then take on bradley or another well known fighter and Marg should just stick to promoting fights or doing something boxing related outside the ropes

Comment

Just 4 days ago....

http://www.boxingscene.com/margarito...rilogy--117329

Originally posted by BoxingScene
            Margarito said that he wants to fight for a world championship at 154 pounds and even at 160 pounds.
            "That was my intention when I returned. I repeat, I want a third fight with Cotto. If he wants it, I'm ready to do it...."
            Let's get this signed ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
              Cotto should easily win a 3rd fight. Marg's eye would take a knee by the 3rd or 4th round. I'd rather see Cotto fight someone like Andre Berto as a tune up and then take on bradley or another well known fighter and Marg should just stick to promoting fights or doing something boxing related outside the ropes

I agree Cotto should fight someone like Bradley next or a big name. If push came to shove I wouldn't mind a Cotto-Margacheato 3 fight.

Fighting Kamegai right now as a tune up is cool. Don't forget that Kamegai knocked out Soto-Karass and Soto-Karass knocked out Andre Berto.

Comment

I really don't mind a third fight between these two arch nemesis. It stands at 1-1 and we need the grudge match will break the tie.

Margarito's eyes held up against Canelo's brother who hit him with several flush shots and I think it will not fail him again.

Comment

Working...
                X