Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs Punching Machine (The Graham Norton Show)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua vs Punching Machine (The Graham Norton Show)

haha good stuff. Good cast of characters. Joshua looking dapper. He really conducts himself well, it's not hard to imagine why he's drawn so much support, but props to the UK for always supporting boxing in general.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
      haha good stuff. Good cast of characters. Joshua looking dapper. He really conducts himself well, it's not hard to imagine why he's drawn so much support, but props to the UK for always supporting boxing in general.
      He comes across very likable.. No surprise that people warm towards him. Brilliant publicity

Comment

Good stuff.

so glad, AJ is here to stay. That's how I imagine the real champ. Class act!

Comment

I like that bird! But yes since Anthony Joshua has beaten Wladimir Kiltschko, i would say his personality has expanded! Its almost as if some sort of weight has been lifted off his shoulders! (I have always criticized him for seeming choreographed and predictable! But in recent interviews i have seen of him? he seems to be growing as a personality! I still prefer characters such as David Haye, but Anthony Joshua so far as a champion is doing ok! (He is marketing himself as the people's champion).
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-09-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Can't wait for Fury to school this fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              I like that bird! But yes since Anthony Joshua has beaten Wladimir Kiltschko, i would say his personality has expanded! Its almost as if some sort of weight has been lifted off his shoulders! (I have always criticized him for seeming choreographed and predictable! But in recent interviews i have seen of him? he seems to be growing as a personality! I still prefer characters such as David Haye, but Anthony Joshua so far as a champion is doing ok! (He is marketing himself as the people's champion).
              She's married to James Bond.

Comment

Nahmean. NSB's AJ TMZ correspondent."peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  She's the women from the movie Mummy.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    She's the women from the movie Mummy.
                    I know, i have just searched her on googled! haha....

That was the first time i became aware of her in that movie!

Remember seeing that movie as kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X