Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people support boring fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Errol Spence boring to you Bigdramashow?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      makes me laugh some of you lot 'we all have different tastes, one mans boring is another mans exciting'. its really not that subjective at alll, if you look at all the past fights of the year, fights that were considered great fights, they are hagler v hearns, morales v barrera, corrales v castillo. involving drama, combos and action. Dont give me a load of bull**** about how you like negative fighters with no power who refuse to engage.
      And can someone answer me this, why do you only seem to be fans of fighters of fighters with negative styles who are elite level. I didnt see many chad dawson fans when he lost, i didnt see many devon alexander fans in here once he lost. Whereas B level fighters who are limited but provide crowd friendly styles are still supported. So you obviously dont actually like the style, you just like the negative fighters who win and give you something to brag about.
      I guess nobody liked Pacquiao then because all the fans abandoned him when he lost to Mayweather.

Comment

Some people like to see the best, they like to see people do that very few others can, they like skill.

Comment

boring is boring. if a fighter has no power to hurt an opponent, is unwilling to trade, fights negatively, clinches a lot- that is boring.
          Like I said, subjective.

Your opinion doesn't equal the opinions of others.

Pretty simple.

Comment

boring is boring. if a fighter has no power to hurt an opponent, is unwilling to trade, fights negatively, clinches a lot- that is boring.
            to you but not to everybody

Comment

The biggest PPV draw in history was a so called "boring" fighter, nobody wanted to watch him though.

Comment

Not all of us are as clueless as you when it comes to boxing, some of us understand WHY some fighters fight they way that they do.

I would be bored to if I didn't understand WTF I was watching! Boxing is more than just "THROWING PUNCHES UNTIL SOMEONE GETS KNOCKED OUT"

A Boring Fighter became almost a Billionaire being Boring and also was able to last for well over a Decade and walk away still the BEST IN THE SPORT! So gyms around the world should be encouraging their fighters to be "BORING LIKE MAYWEATHER'
                Last edited by sicko; 06-08-2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Everyone here said Rios lost to Abril in a controversial decision.
                  It was massive clinching by Richard throughout the fight.
                  He had 3 fights for the last five years since. Rios had 6 going on 7.
                  And Brandon had been paired with good names like Bradley, Pac, etc.

I guess the point is people don't generally support boring fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Some people like to see the best, they like to see people do that very few others can, they like skill.
                    Nobody want to watch a guy beat the Wade and Monroe of the world smh...

Comment

Lara is called a boring fighter, but loved by Floyd fans.
                      He called out Mayweather and the first statement that came out from Floyd fans mouth was, he's too boring. He don't bring no money to the table.
                      So I don't think people support boring fighters.
                      They're just lying to themselves.
                      Last edited by rickJen; 06-08-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X