Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto: For Respect - Mayweather Has To Embarrass McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's because he's a leach and if you look at "his" big PPV fights.. all vs established draws, crowd pleasing, fan friendly fighters.. look at HIS PPV flops? vs essentially no draws..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
      I'm not a big fan of Floyd but I'm a big fan of boxing, so of course I want Floyd to punish any guy of other combat sports into a boxing ring, but I don't think you are a real boxing fan right?

"Instead of backing up his big mouth, by fighting Thurman, Spence, Brook, or Garcia, he is fighting a non-boxer"
      Really? Floyd was a world champ for 17 years and fought probably around 20 world champions and you want him at past 40 y/o to keep fighting the very best? and what about Thurman/Spence & Brook/Garcia INSTEAD? those young boxers should write they own story by facing each other
      Yes. He is an amazing boxer, with amazing talent, and he has achieved great things. Where I'm from though, your actions have to be bigger then your mouth. As great as Floyd's career was, everyone knows Floyd took the easy paths north of 135, fake retired twice to avoid facing the best in their primes, long layoffs, and was 80% about money, and not proving his TRUE greatness.

I'm happy he and his family are financially secure for generations to come, but 400 million dollars doesn't add up to the garbage he has spouted about being TBE in a sport where TRUE fighters MADE this sport throughout the years.

He also laid out the blueprint on how to make incredible amounts of money, carefully protecting that precious "0", while cheating the fans out of great fights.
      Last edited by etech1; 06-07-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by BoxHec View Post
        I'm not a big fan of Floyd but I'm a big fan of boxing, so of course I want Floyd to punish any guy of other combat sports into a boxing ring, but I don't think you are a real boxing fan right?

"Instead of backing up his big mouth, by fighting Thurman, Spence, Brook, or Garcia, he is fighting a non-boxer"
        Really? Floyd was a world champ for 17 years and fought probably around 20 world champions and you want him at past 40 y/o to keep fighting the very best? and what about Thurman/Spence & Brook/Garcia INSTEAD? those young boxers should write they own story by facing each other

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
        Yes. He is an amazing boxer, with amazing talent, and he has achieved great things. Where I'm from though, your actions have to be bigger then your mouth. As great as Floyd's career was, everyone knows Floyd took the easy paths north of 135, fake retired twice to avoid facing the best in their primes, long layoffs, and was 80% about money, and not proving his TRUE greatness.

I'm happy he and his family are financially secure for generations to come, but 400 million dollars doesn't add up to the garbage he has spouted about being TBE in a sport where TRUE fighters MADE this sport throughout the years.

He also laid out the blueprint on how to make incredible amounts of money, carefully protecting that precious "0", while cheating the fans out of great fights.
        C'mon dude, we all know the Mayweather's career, you can't change anything of that, you can't go back in 1999 and put Mosley against him at 135 etc etc, so what do you want exactly? to see Floyd get KOed? personally i don't care about what Floyd say because i know he's not the best ever, and only some morons believe everything he say, I'm more embarrassed for him when he tried to talk like Ali, while he's not smart and interesting when he talk and stutters(?) a lot
        But you can't say he didn't take risk (at age 36?) by facing Canelo when Canelo was probably a light heavyweight during fight night
        Last edited by BoxHec; 06-08-2017, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Mayweather can win by TKO1-3 and fans won't care. Not even I would care. It proves nothing, it doesn't prove boxing is better than MMA, it doesn't improve Mayweather's resume. I have no issue with the fight, nor do I like it or buy it, and i'm considering if I will even stream it or not. It doesn't matter enough to me to defend it or to talk **** about it. Those who do either just care too much about this fight or care too much about what Floyd is doing or not doing and they should point their attention elsewhere to other fights.

Comment

Working...
          X