• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
    "AB, alcoholic beverages"

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
      View Post
      117-111 & 116-112 on the scorecards I can see.
      Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Perfect judging from the Judges.
      ... and even "indulgent", I'd rather say...

Comment

• if boxing was 2 rounds, or even 1 round, broner would be p4p. he's scared he will gas, constantly reserves, and ends up not throwing.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          He fights scared, plays it safe. Then goes all in in the last round.

When will he ever learn? I gave him three rounds, maybe even four being generous. Most of them at the end when he actually tried to land and control the fight, instead of moving with a high guard and saying no everytime he was hit.
          Idk if he's scared (of a fight or success, maybe faking big success is easier then really having it as crazy as that might sound to some), if he's too careful or what is up, but clearly in his biggest fights this is a real thing.

If Broner had fought like he did in some of those later rounds this is the fight I think myself & many of us were hoping for. Idk if Broner wins that fight, but I don't believe there is even an argument to suggest it wasn't his best chance of winning.

Broner really needs a new trainer. He's never going to get higher then he's been or even recapture where he's been if he doesn't flip trainers to someone who's more strategically oriented or can bring some new sh^t outta him. I can respect loyalty to the guy that got you somewhere, but sometimes you gotta be selfish for your own success &/or get out of your comfort zone & meet some new people who can get you were you wanna go.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... yes, 117-111... this is the right scoring card...
            You're one of the top posters as well. The forum always tells me to spread my green k before I can give you some. Good card.

Comment

• Broner's best weight is 135.

He could've easily made that given he was 144 3 weeks ahead of schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                It's my thread because I had it first, and I got White Privilege on my side
                u see what happens when ur the OP of broner threades,,,,,smfh i had this one in the books homie u need to step the fucc down and let me put in work next time broner fights,,,,seriously i am mad as fuk rite now,,ur bad luck u aint even like broner ,,its more like a front

Comment

• Hmm, Jacobs had Broner winner the fight.

I'll have to rewatch it a little later and see if I agree.

Comment

• AB descended like a mutha****a ....he started off as Floyd...then he was Roy...now he's Zab....**** around and become Emanuel Augustus before he reitres...smh

Comment

• Just watched this fight. Mikey is good and smart but honestly I don't think he ever hurt Broner.

Fortunately Broner fights like a fool. He doesn't mix up his punches enough and as usual doesn't let his hands go.

Broner should have been far too strong for him. However since Adrien likes to fight like a pretty boy for most of the fight he just gives away needless rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X